Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Honestly, I'm at the point where I'm wondering if our board actually watch any footage of the games. 

McGinn is useless yet captain. We can't defend to save our life's. The system he keeps playing is pathetic and easy to play through. We create hardly anything. We have at least 4 unhappy players, that we know of. 

How any sane minded person who has ploughed millions of money into this club can sit back and not do anything, is staggering.

If it was my money and my decision to make, he'd be sacked and getting shit all compo wise because he's totally failed at his job. I'd drag the prick through court if I had to, why would he deserve a year of his salary being paid up?

He's an egotistical prick and will dine out on 1 season at Rangers and a successful playing career, while his media chums all line up to lick his ass behind McGinn. 

Edited by UpTheVilla26
  • Thanks 1

NSWE are fully invested in brand Gerrard, Purslow has a business interest in Villa so he won't be going anywhere either.

The club are drifting perhaps but will seek solace in getting a flukey win against Leicester (maybe) and all will be back on track. In their eyes...

52 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's clearly not being sacked regardless of the result against city. 

So are we just hoping we can get points to survive now? 

48 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's clearly not being sacked regardless of the result against city. 

So are we just hoping we can get points to survive now? 

Can you repeat what you said??

In other news I can’t wait for this cauliflower to leave. 

9 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I don't know why I'm disappointed as he won't be gone for a while. He's probably telling Purslow that he's only had a new assistant for a couple of months so needs time to implement his ideas.

If leaning on his assistant is all he can offer then the assistant might as well be no1

Are protests by throwing things at him really necessary? We offered him the job, he took it. He signed a contract which we drew up. 

He’s saying things to save his skin like anyone else would. Anyone else gonna give up millions of pounds of compo? 

He’s a crap a manger, one of our very worst but chucking stuff at him is a tad tin pot. He’ll hopefully be gone soon. Let’s not make the club look like SHA. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Are protests by throwing things at him really necessary? We offered him the job, he took it. He signed a contract which we drew up. 

He’s saying things to save his skin like anyone else would. Anyone else gonna give up millions of pounds of compo? 

He’s a crap a manger, one of our very worst but chucking stuff at him is a tad tin pot. He’ll hopefully be gone soon. Let’s not make the club look like SHA. 

Someone has to get cabbaged otherwise there will be a revolt

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

I cannot see how he survives a heavy defeat at the weekend because you know the crowd are going to make their feelings known, loud and clear.

It's Man City. They can batter anyone in the league. The game is a total irrelevance for us. There ism't so much as a chasm between the two clubs but several time zones.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â