Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, Dale said:

Incredible damage done to this club in such a short time. Absolutely toxic presence. 

And NSWE have stood by and watched it all unfold before their very eyes. Talk about incompetence of the highest order.

• Confused 3

Learned all the wrong things from the greats. Be a curmudgeon, stare the away fans down, be a hard man at Bodymoor, bring in expensive players. 

Didn’t take into account what you actually have to do: know your tactics, put your players in their best positions, attention to detail against your opponent, DONT THROW YOUR PLAYERS UNDER THE BUS.

Never ever has it gone well in football or in life when you’re just tossing your own team under the bus. There’s a way to handle that internally and Stevie has gotten it so so wrong

Edited by DJBOB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sidcow said:

I think he's gone. 

By now you would at least expect an official announcement from Purslow or The Club giving him full support, but the silence is deafening. 

Yep, it's all too quiet.  But then again it is deadline day and we have to get a few deals across the line today so that's probably the focus.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I think he's gone. 

By now you would at least expect an official announcement from Purslow or The Club giving him full support, but the silence is deafening. 

Bloody well hope you're right :thumb:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I think that the decision has been made of his departure..

We are waiting after the city game..

New manager bounce against Leicester and then go on a 4 game run or let a new manager start with a hammering. I'd prefer the former.

Just hope it won't be 9-0 for ManC this weekend.

As I said last night, I'd rather a caretaker against Citeh. It may just get a reaction from the players so we might against all odds get some kind of result or keeps the goal difference down. 

Leave Slippy in charge and it's a guaranteed goal difference hammering, possibly even a league record defeat. We don't want that on our history or the players confidence totally eroded. 

Anything that reduces that possibility we need to take. 

Just now, sidcow said:

As I said last night, I'd rather a caretaker against Citeh. It may just get a reaction from the players so we might against all odds get some kind of result or keeps the goal difference down. 

Leave Slippy in charge and it's a guaranteed goal difference hammering, possibly even a league record defeat. We don't want that on our history or the players confidence totally eroded. 

Anything that reduces that possibility we need to take. 

It will feel like a statement signing 

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

When he first signed for us.Everyone was concerned that he was just biding his time until Liverpool came in for him.I wish they would hurry up. 

That was one side of the coin. The other was that he was woefully unqualified and would fail rapidly. Tim Sherwood with a big chequebook handing out insane wages all over the gaff

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â