Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

50 minutes ago, useless said:

Steven Gerrard has been in charge of Aston Villa for 31 Premier League games earning a total of 38 points. In Dean Smith's final 31 Premier League games for Aston Villa he earned 36 points. 🖊️

Well I guess we've gotten the improvement we wanted then 💪🏽

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Ahhh so an extra day of pay for him before he gets fired, so that extra day has cost us £13,700 (£5m/365)

edit: yeah I know it would be included in any payout anyway but £13,700 a day still blows my mind

Worse than that. He'll be on time and a half today. 

• Haha 1

Oh look the media on Slippy's side again. Micah Richards this time .

Only four games gone? What about the end of last season? Did that not happen? Was it a Bobby Ewing-type dream?

I'm a firm believer that fans have every right to voice frustration if their team dip below the levels expected, but I thought the reaction at the end of Aston Villa's home defeat by West Ham on Sunday was a little bit over the top.

The Premier League season is four games old. If Villa are still performing with as little confidence as they showed against West Ham after 10 or 15 games, then I would be concerned.

Make no mistake, these are testing times for Steven Gerrard and my old club Villa. But I believe he will turn it around and the boos that rang out at Villa Park after a third defeat in four games will be a distant memory.

Micah Talks cack

Just now, Zatman said:

Talksport blaming the coaching at the club

FFS can somebody not grow a pair and say it's the clowns fault. He brought them here 😳😂

Alex Crook has actually been doing this somewhat to be fair?

Not sure how to link those videos.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Worse than that. He'll be on time and a half today. 

and while everybody else is having the day off he’s raiding the stationary cupboard for his “home office”….lowest of the low.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Isn't blaming the coaching automatically the same as blaming the manager?

No they must mean the bus that transports the players, surely can’t mean the people including the manager who coach the players 😂

3F1F6621-E6C0-490B-B521-737FC778D3CF.jpeg

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

and while everybody else is having the day off he’s raiding the stationary cupboard for his “home office”….lowest of the low.

alan-partridge-scum.gif

• Haha 1

Not in any immediate danger just means he won't be sacked in the next few days or before Arsenal, which was never going to happen anyway. But the rest of the article clearly spells out that he's 'dead man walking'. That Percy who's tight with the club has seen fit to write such a scathing artilce is telling, it's bascially letting fans know that he's not going just yet but it's coming.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not sure I've ever known the fanbase to be so unanimous in wanting a manager out. Even by the end of Bruce's tenure he had more support than Gerrard has. I'm sure even McLeish had some backers by the end.

I don't know a single Villa fan who wants Gerrard to stay

this. speaking personally, i don't think i've ever wanted a manager out as ferociously as i do gerrard. i was one of those that supported bruce till the end. deano too. even mcleish i was wary about sacking as i saw no obvious candidate to replace him even though he was awful

with gerrard, there is a guy that until a few months ago was a head coach sat in the dugout next to him that could take the reigns at least short term. there is an elite manager that is available now. there are at least decent 2 candidates in PL jobs that i don't think are unobtainable for us (rogers and potter)

my big concern is that we will wait too long...and i truly believe that we will. if we're deep in the bottom 3 then we can forget about any ideas of poch. similarly potter too if brighton's good season continues. if leicester actually let rogers spend the fofana money then he'll end up staying. the SG replacement will likely be another gamble i expect

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â