Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

It was wild watching our fullbacks run past our striker.  Our next 3 games are against teams who will look to control possession so we can run this formation out a couple more times. 

Agreed, brilliant counter attacking strategy against an in form confident Southampton, they were decent, pressed and passed well and it just suited the way we set up to a tee. More of the same and we can better our finish from last year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

He has to earn it before ripping things up. If was Klopp or Conte I would understand them being allowed free reign 

He can do what if he wants if we keep playing like that.

• Like 3

Well done Stevie G you sexy beast. Never in doubt from start to finish. Let’s back this manager with everything that we have because he offers a real chance to us. I never thought I would see us sign a player like Coutinho. No Gerrard equals no Coutinho. A few more like him and next season could be really fun. UTV

• Like 1

I was pretty frustrated two weeks ago with the persistence of the Christmas tree formation and was nervous he would persist regardless of the results but we’ve changed our formation and are getting more from our squad so that’s all you can ask of the manager.

• Like 1

First game I went to in ages today, the tactics worked but I do worry it won't work very often. He wants to change us to a possession based team but we had 35% last week against Brighton and 38% today, there's still an issue with passing the ball through midfield and we are playing a lot of long balls. Time will tell, needed the win though. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He wandered over to the club shop when he arrived at the ground today, bought some kit for his son and then had a kickabout with him on the pitch after the match.

Love that.

Here they are.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â