Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Starting to?

The video was really touching ❤️ 

Whilst he has that hard nosed approach to winning..SG has a bundle of humility too......A fabulous combination.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Weird one. If they were that scared and they also had symptoms, why did they get in the car to drive to the club in the first place.

Stay at home my guy and don't take anybody else out with you!

I was really confused by that aswell. Odd situation.

18 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Weird one. If they were that scared and they also had symptoms, why did they get in the car to drive to the club in the first place.

Perhaps he didn't want to make the decision on his own (i.e McCormack and Brucegate) He maybe wanted the endorsement of the club or an Official PCR test as opposed to a home kit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Covid is a different kettle of fish of course, but I’ve never called in sick. If I get to work and my employer wants to send me home then so be it. 

I guess some folk want to show willing by at least turning up

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As someone else said, the man looks bloody exhausted.

The " Villa Effect " has started to take set.

He'll be fat and grey in another 3 months the poor sod. lol

Bit of a worry for me as exhaustion is a symptom of Moronic. Mild to extreme. Then again, he's been working damn hard the past few weeks so hopefully it's only that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrassyNoel said:

Bit of a worry for me as exhaustion is a symptom of Moronic. Mild to extreme. Then again, he's been working damn hard the past few weeks so hopefully it's only that.

It took me a couple of minutes for that to click.

Yeah i'm wondering If i've had it myself in the past 2 - 3 weeks.

Had an unexplainable exhaustion slump, cold symptoms etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It took me a couple of minutes for that to click.

Yeah i'm wondering If i've had it myself in the past 2 - 3 weeks.

Had an unexplainable exhaustion slump, cold symptoms etc.

Same for a lot of people mate. All showing negative too which makes me wonder about the accuracy of the test. Symptoms on the NHS site have not been updated since before Delta so a lot are expecting the loss of taste and smell symptoms, which doesn't necessarily happen with Omicron, before getting a test. It's much more a standard cold profile. Also upper respiratory tract infection rather than lower in the lungs apparently.

But yes, a lot of very tired people around... 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It sounds like the stress of preparing his team with the covid tests has been weighing on him, probably a lot of organising and reorganising to do with loads of staff missing. Kind of thing you don’t think about a football manager having to deal with but sounds like he’s doing everything he can to keep us as prepared as possible. He’s a great character. That, or he’s got covid 😁

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Maybe he looks drained but I think SG also always looks a tad annoyed at keep being asked so many nothing questions by ill prepared half witted poor standard journalists.

Agreed - I didnt think he looked tired just pissed off at the mad situation. It was also clearly too long a press conference for his liking. He is all about levels and standards and modern day journalism is a million miles off it. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Haha. I looked at Dean Smith when he took over at Villa. He seemed much slimmer and younger looking... and things went well for him here! 

This job has the same effect as choosing the wrong goblet in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â