Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

14 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm totally with you here, I always watch the pre match presser. The questions are usually the same every week, always interested the different ways the gaffer answers the same question 

This is why I've always wanted Joe Kinnear to be Villa manager.  The football might be shit, but the press conferences would be guaranteed to be World Class.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Tons of non Villa fans will watch all our games just purely on the fact that Gerrard is our manager.

Based on what? Did Rangers get more fans vs Kilmarnock or Ross County because of him? 

• Like 1

Bit disappointed they’re even doing an introductory press conference tbh. His interview was great, received plenty of publicity, loads of day 1 training ground coverage- fine. The next time I expected to hear from him was the pre Brighton press conference, just him talking the usual pre match stuff. Don’t need to see Lange and Purslow grinning next to him. It’s getting over hyped, which, a couple of days before a match, is asking for a big come down.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

How did Gerrard do in terms of giving academy players chances on his time with Rangers?

Virtually zero. But thats based on the quality he had at his disposal. . Theres lots of talent in the academys everywhere but what we seem to have at the moment are players that can run games. There are 11 good players but out of them 4 or 5 with very high potential celings. Also do not forget Rangers were interested heavily in Caleb Chukwuemeka before he signed here.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â