Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

As long as he gets us midtable every season. Perish the thought he takes us higher 😂

I think you might be making stuff up again to try and make a point. It will be interesting to see your response to Gerrard if we are midtable. Like I said previously, I know I'll be consistent with my view. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Gary Mac back as Assistant again is somewhat intriguing.

To be fair, we were great under him for those final few games of the season and after Houllier had the health problem, from what I can recall. 

If I’m honest that’s about the only positive I can see in this right now, I’m often wrong about stuff so fingers crossed this all follows suit.

Yes that's the glimmer for me.

I wonder GMAC has never got a managers job in his own right ?

18 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Gary Mac back as Assistant again is somewhat intriguing.

To be fair, we were great under him for those final few games of the season and after Houllier had the health problem, from what I can recall. 

If I’m honest that’s about the only positive I can see in this right now, I’m often wrong about stuff so fingers crossed this all follows suit.

I remember Marc Albrighton looking great during that stint. Super, super Marc!

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He's reportedly on £5mill a year - that's better paid than most of the squad. No wonder he signed up. 

That has him earning as much as Rodgers and Moyes, and triple what Smith was on...

Edited by Davkaus

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think you might be making stuff up again to try and make a point. It will be interesting to see your response to Gerrard if we are midtable. Like I said previously, I know I'll be consistent with my view. 

All I know is the board and Purslow have not signed Gerrard to finish midtable every season, Smith probably could have managed that!

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He's reportedly on £5mill a year - that's better paid than most of the squad. No wonder he signed up. 

For what? Wtf has he achieved to be earning this much? That's about 100K a week?? ahahaha

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Radio Clyde if anyone has digital radio. On until 8pm. They have daft quiz just after 7pm and will be talking about Moldova v Scotland at some point but other than that, it is Rangers fans cursing SG and Villa…lol. 

Haha, yeah I've seen some really salty comments from them on the BBC pages....

They are the only people who think they are a big club, outside of Scotland nobody cares...

13 minutes ago, momo said:

Everything from firing Smith to hiring this guy. Small club mentality is shit.

Would you like a cookie?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â