The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

We will definitely be working on someone, I mean we don't even have a coach at the moment, who would manage the Brighton game if no one is about signed.

Thank you it would be a great honour for me to do this…

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

other - Ben Ten Hag....However unrealistic to some supporters. I'd offer him ridiculous wages, a huge budget and chance to be loved by the best supporters in the world.

Bonuses include, Free Balti Pies for life, Annual membership to Julie B's basement. His own shirt number, A free pass for any creature down Cheddar Rd. Granted it's not the Dam but with a wonderful collection of canals only 2 miles away and the ample drugs in the City, well it'll be a seamless transition for him. If he mentions Europe just babble about brexit saying "Yeah, love the place, hope to go one day". Sell it Purslow!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Another rebuild?????

I don't think the owners will expect this, which is why they moved quick to sack Smith. I imagine from what I have heard, they are still expecting European football.

First job is to somehow get this lot a damn sight fitter than we are now. Will make a huge difference to us pressing and regaining possession 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Another rebuild?????

I don't think the owners will expect this, which is why they moved quick to sack Smith. I imagine from what I have heard, they are still expecting European football.

This is a big worry for me, if the owners think that this squad should be competing around sixth, then they've severely misjudged where we are - the squad is short a keeper, a left back, a right back and two or three central midfielders. Changing the manager isn't going to change that. If we've got people within the club that are shy of passing that message along to the owners, then we've got trouble

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Oh god, he’s got an interview hasnt he?

Relax, his first Managerial job in football will not be premier league. Besides, he’s probably studying for badges etc. 

I think like Gerrard he could be a good future manager. Got a decent football brain, but he needs to pay his dues, and right now he shouldn’t be considered for a PL job

11 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Terry has clearly got a job somewhere 

IMG-20211108-WA0012.jpg

A Job doing Southgates missus now he's out the closet. Looks like a picture of Southgates boyfriend in the photo with his England Caps and replica trophies that he has never won. Deffo Southgates gaf

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, hippo said:

Either way. I'm confident it won't be Gerrard.

I hope you're right. I might be wide of the mark, but I get the impression that Gerrard is closer to the Roy Keane school of motivation than the Arsene Wenger school.   I can't see quiet, intense characters like Buendia and Bailey (who are still bedding in) responding that positively to Stevie G's locker-door thumping '"THIS DOES NOT F***ING SLIP" calls to action.