Christmas 2021

sidcow

Got a good haul again. A fair amount of cash, football season tickets, a pizza stone, lots of wine, some really nice shirts, socks, a book, and new BT earplugs for running. 

Zen jr. got loads of Nintendo games and lego that I can play with too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes 

I'd never seen that on a roast before, nevermind christmas! I love a bit of mash with sausages or pie, but it's not getting on my plate at Christmas ahead of the roast veg and other trimmings

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'd never seen that on a roast before, nevermind christmas! I love a bit of mash with sausages or pie, but it's not getting on my plate at Christmas ahead of the roast veg and other trimmings

One small dollop of creamy mash is heavenly 

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Goes cold too quick IMO if you do the whole food in the middle everyone dive in and do their own plate the mash doesn't work 

Been in the hostess trolley for a couple of hours so ☢️ 

also plate everyone up bar meat

Edited by Follyfoot

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Got the last abba album, a few country music CDs, some new trainers made for teenagers that skate, some aftershave, a new corduroy shirt, socks. A very good haul. 

I got my wife a Patsy Cline LP. The plan is for both of us to have a lie down one of the days and listen to it together. 

• Like 1