Christmas 2021

sidcow

New speakers, ear pods(dog chewed my last pair) , aftershave , hiking boots,  retro 90s villa tracksuit top, new tracksuit,  and a big framed photo of the kids with my gran who never met them blended into the photo, which really took me back . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

CDs on the whole for me, one was a Christmas album that will have a shelf life of today. The others are off my wishlist, the most recent additions to my **** wishlist. 

I got this a few years ago. Currently opening gifts and drinking fizz whilst listening to it. 

de56d84f-1dda-419d-a0b9-979eba7d6730.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My lad got this off his aunty . Recommend my yours sincerely. He’s needs to learn his history . 

FC633370-0066-4617-A341-1A62FFDF56C7.jpeg

That takes us up to 2024. If you could get him to relay what the next couple of years holds that could prove rather lucrative and might possibly help cool things down in On Topic for a while.

Ok it definitely won’t help On Topic at all, but it could do me a good turn :thumb:

• Haha 2

A new Kindle, some chocolates and a T-shirt. 

My foot has now swollen up badly so hobbling around the kitchen prepping lunch.

The main course will be a challenge on one foot too but not as bad as a few years back when I had to cook Beef Wellington with a slipped disc and off my tits on diazepam… don’t remember a thing about it but allegedly it tasted great! 

• Haha 1

Mother just dropped some more presents up for our lad, after telling her not to get carried away this year, mother's aye? She was coughing and spluttering, she's done 2 testes for the dreaded, just done another here all negative, so hopefully okay for dinner a little later. Can't but feel a little uncomfortable though.

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Mother just dropped some more presents up for our lad, after telling her not to get carried away this year, mother's aye? She was coughing and spluttering, she's done 2 testes for the dreaded, just done another here all negative, so hopefully okay for dinner a little later. Can't but feel a little uncomfortable though.

I've got bad asthma in the cold air not helped by playing football, I'm coughing like mad and can struggle to breath at times so I can imagine I'm a bit offputting too, tested every couple of days and it's not rona 

Just that shit time of year for coughs and colds 

• Like 1

My gifts were quiet this year, told the wife not to bother as we do enough shopping throughout the year

Got a house hoodie, loads of Ferrero chocolates (but never enough...) calendar with daughter pics and off the in laws otis redding at whisky a go go on vinyl, they hate getting me vinyl put that's a peach 

• Like 1

I went to a whisky/whiskey tasting last week, and sampled a range of 6 different whiskeys, the cheapest being at about £80 a bottle, up to about £180. As we were winding down we were just chatting shit as we usually do, and it got on to the worst of the worst supermarket whiskies, with David Beckham's Haig Club coming off very badly, more an aftershave than a whisky, was the concensus. Well, I'd never tried it, but I was given a bottle today. I think I managed to hide my disappointment :D 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2