Christmas 2021

sidcow

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Watching Muppets Christmas Carol. First time my son has seen it and he's enthralled. 

Watched it the other day with the six year old. Great success!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just moved all the presents out of the loft and into the back of the car. We’ll move them into the living room later tonight.

What's your address again? 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just finished wrapping all of Mrs Sidcow's presents. 

Aaaaaaannnnnd. Relax. 

Show off.  I'm still waiting for 1 to be delivered for my other half!

30 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Got absolutely Sinama Pongolled last night on an empty stomach. 6 Budvars and 5 White Russians. Woke up this morning to a bent phone, a bruised elbow and I've somehow lost my belt. God knows what I did to lose my belt. Did I offer it as payment for something? 

I'm waiting for the MiL to come round for the Bulgarian Christmas eve, having  a very cold glass of wine.

Anywhere else sore? DUTWU?

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just finished wrapping all of Mrs Sidcow's presents

I did mine last Sunday, the missus and daughter are still in shock. My daughter was fully expecting me to hand her the presents for her mother tomorrow morning when she got up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eidolon said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! It just hit midnight here and I feel like a 10 year old all over again not being able to sleep 😅

My lad just checked the Santa tracker, he's in your country right now, hope you get what you wished for. Happy Christmas. 😀

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

My lad just checked the Santa tracker, he's in your country right now, hope you get what you wished for. Happy Christmas. 😀

My kids used to love that. One of the saddest Christmases when my youngest decided she didn't want to bother anymore. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Risso said:

First Christmas for Risso junior number 5 this year, I bloody love Christmas, me!

Five? 

😲

Netflix doesn't work over on the island then?