Christmas 2021

sidcow

44 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

What a mixed bag of brilliant and dog awful players that squad had.  You can see how we went from near relegation to near champions in 1 season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

Just been up to Sutton crematorium to put a wreath for mom. Dad likes to try and come up himself but he's in hospital so couldn't make it this year. Dropped a present off to an elderly relative on the way back,  now just got a few things to wrap and I think we're done. 

I rarely go up my grandparents grave. Not since I went to a medium anyway , and my gran came through and told me to stop going up because they ain’t there.  I thought it was a lovely message and initially thought they were at my house with me , but my grandad then came through and said there had been a mix up at the burial and the buggers had buried them in the other cemetery the other side of town. Seems I’ve been going to the wrong one . Sod knows who’s buried at my grandparents grave. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Have stationed myself in the kitchen prepping for tomorrow whilst listening to a combo of Parquet Courts, Pepe Deluxe and Melin Melyn!

So far, the toffee crisp choc-ices are made and in the freezer and now onto the sausage, black pudding and walnut sausage roll mix!

Will be watching our family favourite Christmas movie - Arthur Christmas later with a Christmas Eve curry! 

its helpful that I can finally put a little weight on my right foot but hopping around the kitchen is not ideal 😂

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Have stationed myself in the kitchen prepping for tomorrow whilst listening to a combo of Parquet Courts, Pepe Deluxe and Melin Melyn!

So far, the toffee crisp choc-ices are made and in the freezer and now onto the sausage, black pudding and walnut sausage roll mix!

Will be watching our family favourite Christmas movie - Arthur Christmas later with a Christmas Eve curry! 

its helpful that I can finally put a little weight on my right foot but hopping around the kitchen is not ideal 😂

Those sound delicious 

• Thanks 1

We are usually up my wife’s sisters Xmas eve day. It’s her birthday so we usually have food and drinks up there and the blokes get half cut in the kitchen. They have Covid and the mum is also isolating herself because she’s scared. Her brother is coming to ours for a few drinks instead . Feels a lot more chilled this year which is nice but crap for the wife’s family .