Christmas 2021

sidcow

Spending this christmas together with my wife at one of our best friend's brother's place. We hung out with her family last year too and it was a great time. Christmas looks a bit different these days as I'm not exactly on the best of terms with my own parents, but it's something I'm dealing with pretty well I'd like to think. As long as I get to celebrate it with my wife I'm a happy man.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

she talks to the nation about her horrible arse

When I travelled to work in Italy they were shocked/amused at my pronunciation of the Italian for happy new year. Buon Anno and Buon Ano have very different meanings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, blandy said:

When I travelled to work in Italy they were shocked/amused at my pronunciation of the Italian for happy new year. Buon Anno and Buon Ano have very different meanings.

Looks like you arsed that up

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So, we've got all three of the grandkids (6, 3 and 2) here. Great, we think, they can keep each other amused. 

After half an hour... 

The 6-year old: "Bloody toddlers. They're shit". 

"Hear hear" uncle lap would have replied, whilst shovelling whiskey and pie into his mouth.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just tell them it's where she talks to the nation about her horrible arse. 

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Has her horrible arsed been leaked then ?

9 minutes ago, blandy said:

jxzonoFXYRlo.gif

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Me too mate. Asked the Mrs to go Sainsburys, usually shop Asda or Tesco. She agreed, but as long as I go with her 😬

Just got back . Aldi , Morrison’s then Iceland . Spent a small fortune, but we like the cupboards and fridge/freezer full. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

had a breakfast meet up with a lad from football and his German girlfriend and my German wife last weekend, we were trying to explain the queen's speech to her

Point Blur_Dec232021_125532.jpg

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Doing the food shop today . Look forward to it every year .

I don't get this.

I've been adding Christmas stuff to my weekly delivery for months, so now I have everything required and haven't had to leave the house.

No **** way you'd get me anywhere near a shop at this time of year.

• Like 3

PIcking up the Turkey and the last of the veg etc after work, hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a mission (Turkey and some of the veg is actually ordered for pickup). Already got the booze, the non-perishables and the longer life stuff

Then just one more day of work but it's shaping up like the rest of the week so I'm going to be busy

• Like 1