Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Targett obviously can't take the pressure of playing in front of a crowd. The drop off from last season is remarkable.

He's always been shit. Too slow and clumsy for a PL footballer. 

• Like 1

Not sure how we’re losing this one. Two really lucky goals from West Ham. There’s no doubt, if we can get the ball in the opposition third we can score goals here. 

I was against Young when he came on but he’s a calming influence in midfield. 

Still think we’ll get something from this. 

• Like 2

There's still goals in this game.

We'll see what happens 2nd half. He didn't trust either of the youngsters so he brought on Young in CM. That's going to be a big decision either way.

Smith needs to not lose this or the drums of doom will get louder and louder.....

Just now, villa4europe said:

At this level they don't need coaching how to make 5 yard passes, they aren't kids 

How can he go from one of the best players to one of the worst? I think the loss of Terry and Riley has hit this team hard. We look shambolic. Maybe we need to go back to playing without fans lol!! 

I just look at our team, with players like Bailey and Buendia who are both class players, and we play like a Sunday League team, i just dont get it, it has to be a coaching thing, a few of these players are far better than they are playing.

The midfield is shocking though, Nakamba is.....well....Nakamba, i honestly think McGinn just isnt good enough, he cant pass 5 yards, and bringing Young on for Ramsey, i just dont get it.

• Like 2