Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Raymond said:

I am very worried Buendia can’t play at this level. It seemed like he had turned a corner against Wolves, but he has stood out as bad in a team that is doing nothing. 

He can. He just can’t play well in this formation. Whatever Arsenal have looked at, they’re doing a great job of exploiting the weaknesses of this formation. Lots of players out of position.

Just now, villalad21 said:

I'm sorry but this has nothing to do with formation or tactics. 

Players looks disinterested. Looking like a team who has lost their faith in the manager and is downing tools. 

We beat Manchester United for the first time in 12 years just three matches ago. We can fix this, but Dean has to actually do something, watching any more of this would be madness. 

• Like 1

Just now, Raymond said:

I am very worried Buendia can’t play at this level. It seemed like he had turned a corner against Wolves, but he has stood out as bad in a team that is doing nothing. 

Buendia is more than capable of playing at this level, he proved it two years ago when he creativity stats were almost at Grealish's level (Bunedia was third in the creativity list), but if we play long ball, hoof it down the lines and hope someone runs on to it, im not sure what an intricate/skilful player can do with that.

We have a small team on balance, playing hoof ball is literally the worst thing we could probably do.

I think we have a few players who are getting borked by the way we seem to set up, and i cant decide if our tactic is "we have none" or "just hoof it down the line and hope", its defo one of them.

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I may struggle with a Villa MOTM on the post match thread

John McGinn for doing his best impression of a **** coward.