The_Steve

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yeah but they get overhyped on here for anything they do.

It's been that way for year's. Going back to Potter being seen as the greatest manager ever.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Seen talk of them winning the league on here today ...

The PL illusion of competition is alive and well

Can Villa win the league? 

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yeah but they get overhyped on here for anything they do. Have made a few poor signings recently Dahoud, Igor, Ansu Fati, the Dutch keeper, Barco though last two might come good

Looks like returning to form this year in the market

Business they have done this summer looks pretty good.

40 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Can Villa win the league? 

no, man city will win the league

edit - maybe being a bit harsh on arsenal, either way it wont be the 4 or 5 teams in with a chance that sky love to tell us their is every summer

the league where anyone can beat anyone yet the top 2 teams between them have drawn 1 game (with each other) and lost 1 game (arsenal to us) in however many games in 2024

Edited by villa4europe

27 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I would say Brighton are more likely to go down than finish in the top 4 at any point in the next five years.

Yup.

I hope they do well, I like them.

But we saw Southampton flirting with 6-8 for a few years. We have seen Wolves do it. Both had interesting transfer strategies. Who would have thought Everton would be where they are 5 years ago. West Ham got relegated, so did Newcastle. We did. 

I hope Brighton is not like that, but it's very easy to lose 1 or 2 key players to injuries, get a couple of dodgy calls, losing the manager, getting the wrong person in, and all of a sudden you are 15th.

Good luck Brighton.

31 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I would say Brighton are more likely to go down than finish in the top 4 at any point in the next five years.

I think Brentford will drop in the next few years. They’ve done well to stay as competitive as they have but I just don’t see them being so competitive 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Maybe clubs like Brighton should be able to sue these clubs and players out of existence, because that guy knew exactly what he was doing.

Absolutely not - it'd be an utter nightmare that would see tackling knocked completely out of the game. It'd be insanity.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â