Jude Bellingham

TRO

I cannot believe the hate? Guy has just won the Champions League with Real Madrid as captain at 21, saves England with a ridiculous over head kick going out in the quarters,  is a true winner, an people are worried he's a bit arrogant,.  Jeez, talk what is this country becoming 😂

What's he gotta do, shout at the government to give kids school dinners. No wonder he didn't wanna play in the Prem!

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I cannot believe the hate? Guy has just won the Champions League with Real Madrid as captain at 21, saves England with a ridiculous over head kick going out in the quarters,  is a true winner, an people are worried he's a bit arrogant,.  Jeez, talk what is this country becoming 😂

What's he gotta do, shout at the government to give kids school dinners. No wonder he didn't wanna play in the Prem!

He isn't captain of Real, Nacho is, and in all honesty he was one of the worst players in both semifinal legs and the final.

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think you’re misinterpreting if you think this is hate. It’s just a bit of speculation about his potential personality. I don’t think anyone has said they hate him, just he might be a bit of a dick. He’s a top player and I think will probably be next England captain and get well over 100 caps. 

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think you’re misinterpreting if you think this is hate. It’s just a bit of speculation about his potential personality. I don’t think anyone has said they hate him, just he might be a bit of a dick. He’s a top player and I think will probably be next England captain and get well over 100 caps. 

It's not literally hatred of the kid. But it's hate!

Bit of old skool footballer in him, so what, there's no issue here, move on.

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He isn't captain of Real, Nacho is, and in all honesty he was one of the worst players in both semifinal legs and the final.

Ballon D'or possibly between him and Rodri, tells a story. Heard some say Rodri is a bit of a word removed too. Speaks volumes.

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Ballon D'or possibly between him and Rodri, tells a story. Heard some say Rodri is a bit of a word removed too. Speaks volumes.

Vini Jr was better than Bellingham, and was the shoo-in for Balon d'Or before Rodri's performance in the tournament. I think Rodri should win, he's an extremely influential player who has won the lot this year. City couldn't win a game when he didn't play (we got our first win in 10 years against them because of that). 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, will87 said:

His personality is quite Ronaldo-esque imo, he wants to be the difference maker. Here he is at 18 telling Nico Schulz exactly what he thinks of him, the way he throws his arms around is just like one of Ronnie's tantrums.

https://x.com/StoolFootball/status/1497380560100106244

Nico Schulz is an absolute scumbag so Bellingham also right to shout abuse at him

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Nico Schulz is an absolute scumbag so Bellingham also right to shout abuse at him

Yep, between this and calling Greenwood a rapist, it just makes me like Bellingham more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

It’s fairly obvious what’s behind some of the hate that he’s getting. We’ve seen this same movie so many times now. 

Go on… why?

Edited by Genie

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Go on… why?

English media have a track record of building people up and then both them and fans turn on them at first bit of failure

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

English media have a track record of building people up and then both them and fans turn on them at first bit of failure

add to that the not so veiled racism that can be attributed to how the media have previously covered sterling, rashford and saka

the guy is on track to be one of the biggest footballers on the planet and our media are more interested in palmer not shaking his hand

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

To be fair I think Jude’s last second wonder goal got him off the hook for a lot of criticism of his general performances. I might have been much worse if it hadn’t been for that. 

I really hope with a change of manager we have all these players getting close to their club form in an England shirt.

It’s not his fault he had a crap manager that had no idea how to put an XI out that would allow everyone to their strengths. If you use a Ferrari to plough a field don’t be surprised if it gets stuck in the mud. 

Plays better when Kane isn't treading on his toes...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â