January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

Just a nitpick, but it’s not really a DM from what I’ve seen us play, the central player has almost the same lisence and same defensive duties to step up a line except on the counter. The 8s for the most part tuck behind the full backs in possession up the field so it’s pretty much a straight line. Exactly why it’s important we’re not just signing a ‘destroyer™️

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Just a nitpick, but it’s not really a DM from what I’ve seen us play, the central player has almost the same lisence and same defensive duties to step up a line except on the counter. The 8s for the most part tuck behind the full backs in possession up the field so it’s pretty much a straight line. Exactly why it’s important we’re not just signing a ‘destroyer™️

Agree. We need energy in the middle and a lot of it. The midfield has to get through a hell of a lot of work as the wide players will not track as much as a they were expected to under Smith. That’s what I have noticed.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

UPDATE.....

Image result for wanker gif

No man makes me want to smash the living **** out of my TV more than him and his rocket buddy BTEC Dhalsim.

His mere face, voice, general presence and the fact he still breathes is enough for me.

Utter word removed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

No man makes me want to smash the living **** out of my TV more than him and his rocket buddy BTEC Dhalsim.

His mere face, voice, general presence and the fact he still breathes is enough for me.

Utter word removed.

Their audience are not real fans, you have to bear in mind that they are instructed to be pro scum6, drive punters towards skybet and keep the faux newbie fans who are no e the wiser sweet. Still, they are both gargantuan fukwits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Coutihno 

Digne

Bissouma

Randolph

I'd say there's one more spot to replace Axel, wonder who. If they are on a par with the above and we get them all I'd say that's a 10/10 window.

I would like us to sign Botman, Toon would meltdown 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

I would like us to sign Botman, Toon would meltdown 😂

Oh man that would be so sweet, might send them over the edge. He ain't too shabby either 

I'd say he would want to come in as a starter though.

Edited by Phil Silvers

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Oh man that would be so sweet, might send them over the edge. He ain't too shabby either 

I'd say he would want to come in as a starter though.

I would have no issue him coming in as a starter. If he can justify playing before Mings or Konsa it just shows our improvement and we would have amazing  strength in depth

37 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Coutihno 

Digne

Bissouma

Randolph

I'd say there's one more spot to replace Axel, wonder who. If they are on a par with the above and we get them all I'd say that's a 10/10 window.

If this does happen and sky do their transfer window rating I bet you they rate us low

Edited by gwi1890
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Our transfer windows are always exciting. Fingers in all the pies. Player for player this is the best squad we’ve had in a very long time

I know it is not ideal from a footballing or planning perspective but I would really enjoy an exciting last day to a window where we sign a top class surprise player with about 10 seconds to go, and we need to wait an hour to get confirmation that the FA have received the paperwork. :)

• Like 1