January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, The Rosk said:

I can't actually believe we may have Coutinho and Digne this window.  

Yeah it's a bit mad. Absolutely loving it though. Compared to where we've been the past 7 or so years, it's kinda crazy. 

Sure it might not all work out, but i'm going to enjoy the journey.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Ramsey will be a disgraceful signing and again further about the lack of imagination at the current time. Probably bring in Gary Cahill at centre back to replace Axel🙄

Yeah Aaron Ramsey would be moronic 

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Can anyone confirm if our club is vibing and if we are what the **** it means. Layman's term please.

Even when explained I probably still won’t get it and will just imagine it’s this…

004C1EA1-C0C3-49E9-B7D0-AA3AE5C06823.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

The Liverpool squad has a fair few players 28 or over and they seem to be doing OK. As long as they are world class and we don't have the majority of players in this age bracket then it isn't an issue. 

1872454539_Screenshot_20220110-102932_Chrome01.thumb.jpg.b4695f2845a8870bbb1d65096824c2cb.jpg

But we don’t have half the amount of players pushing 30 it’s literally nothing to worry about. We have a solid academy and 8 or so of our usual starting 11 are under 26. I think it’s a bit of a worry i Liverpool’s case long term though. Polar opposite to us who have plenty of young talent in the pipeline and money.

Edited by gwi1890

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Talks of 50m Bissouma signing. 

I know there is some controversy surrounding the Bissouma deal, but if the club announce Digne and Bissouma on the same day I think VT might break for a bit. That would be an insane bit of business. 

Was many of us just being nice when we gave matty targett player of the season not too long ago , I thought he did well in that season but the best player was a stretch, blatantly being replaced by the club cant be any good for his confidence, id rather hickey than digne but wont complain if it is digne, and where does digne rank in terms of everton’s best players , as everton are struggling right now so just slightly concerned in that regard how he is fairing?

Just now, RicRic said:

Was many of us just being nice when we gave matty targett player of the season not too long ago , I thought he did well in that season but the best player was a stretch, blatantly being replaced by the club cant be any good for his confidence, id rather hickey than digne but wont complain if it is digne, and where does digne rank in terms of everton’s best players , as everton are struggling right now so just slightly concerned in that regard how he is fairing?

I think he was the most improved player.  Sometimes you give a player the best player award because they punch above their weight rather than just give it the stand out player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he was the most improved player.  Sometimes you give a player the best player award because they punch above their weight rather than just give it the stand out player. 

Yeah that would sum it up perfectly only valid reason and it sounds fair 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

He was easily our most consistent player over the whole of last season for me. Others may have played better than him in spells, but Targett maintained a really strong level of performance from the beginning to the end of the season. 

He's not been at his best this year, and it might be that he's not right for Gerrard's system, but it would be a shame if it was forgotten how good he was in 2020-21

• Like 1