January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

Post summer window closing, I would have welcomed a proper DM in January, but think with Ings and Watkins pressing the way they did at Chelsea we could get away without having a pure DM type. One would still be nice, but I don't think its as critical as I once did.

Feel like we don't need much in January.. just a bit of luck with injuries and Covid regulations.

Assuming neither of those are likely, then we need another player for pretty much every position to cover our arses. What a frustrating position to be in. 

58 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Came onto the thread for the first time since it was created and Dave and Nick are still peddling Tammy???

Top commitment lads, I suppose. 

See you in January. 

Nah just a bit of a laugh from my perspective.  Would’ve been nice to have brought him but that shipped sailed.  With the new transfer thread opened for January already it was nice to add a little spice to this thread before we take it seriously on players we really need closer to the window opening.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Cheeky bid for Van De Beek? 

I like him but I can't see him leaving Man Utd for less than 35m/40m and very high wages. I am not sure he would be the type of player Lange is looking for. He is the sort of transfer that I would be happy if we got him and equally not unhappy if we didn't 😀