Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

9 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I understand what you are saying, and I was half expecting it to be like that myself. I went to both of the Inter Milan home legs bsck in the early to mid 90's and the first one in particular will live long in my memory. It was when Inter came with Mattheus, Klinsmann and Brehmer not long after Italia 90 when the West Germans won the World Cup. As soon as the ball turned over to Inter the crowd was extremely hostile with very loud booing and whistling and you could see the Inter players were visibly shaken by it. We absolutely whooped them 2-0 that night and it probably should have been 3 or 4-0 as Tony Daley had a goal disallowed for some reason.

The atmosphere against Bayern was still an amazing one, up there as one of the best and loudest I can remember where it seemed like all four sides were singing and chanting together as one. Not as hostile as that first Inter Milan game though, that match and experience will live with me forever.

That booing and whistling really does work doesn't it? A very average Liverpool team won a champs league with its help!  Also managed to beat Barca 4-0 with Origi running them ragged.

The power of fans! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â