Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

The club needs to address the issue with the microphones being placed too close to the away end or directed toward it. On TV, the Bayern fans sounded five times louder than they actually were. However, after watching various stadium vlogs, it's clear that while Bayern fans were loud, the microphone positioning exaggerated the effect.

9 hours ago, blunther said:

I often get 90 and 95 decibel sound warnings on my watch at VP, last night was the first ever time I've go a '100db, harmful to hearing even over a short time' warning

That is incredible as decibels is a logarithmic scale, so 100db is 10 times more intense than 90db

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

It's going to take a KO game against Madrid to top that atmosphere and even then I am not sure it will. Being the first home game back and against ones of the biggest teams in world football, a lot of emotion involved in creating that noise last night.

My head hurts, my throat hurts. I went mental when we beat City last season, turns out I have a whole other level of mental.

I hope my lad appreciates these times, the noise when the teams came out was awesome. I think everyone in the ground was singing at the top of their voices. 

The brief replays I've watched sound similar, but being there can't be bettered.

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to ask this - but anyone know what was with the scattering of a few Bayern fans on the other side of the [black] buffer  in the DE Lower? Are those seats left empty to accommodate overflow or away fans accidentally sitting in home sections?

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Wasn't sure where to ask this - but anyone know what was with the scattering of a few Bayern fans on the other side of the [black] buffer  in the DE Lower? Are those seats left empty to accommodate overflow or away fans accidentally sitting in home sections?

I heard a bloke near me say that they were reserved for Bayern players' friend & family. Doubt that's true but it was odd how empty it was. 

• Like 2

Just now, JoshVilla said:

I heard a bloke near me say that they were reserved for Bayern players' friend & family. Doubt that's true but it was odd how empty it was. 

Makes sense. The section is probably part of the buffer, but made available for Bayern friends and family.

10 hours ago, blunther said:

I often get 90 and 95 decibel sound warnings on my watch at VP, last night was the first ever time I've go a '100db, harmful to hearing even over a short time' warning

Rock n roll!!! Ozzy would have been proud of that if he was rocking with Sabbath

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â