Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

Couldn't make it today but atmosphere sounded decent on tv. Still seems like we don't get on the backs of the opposition much though when they are having large spells of possession.  Crowd just goes quiet.

Hope that changes in Europe as the players  really well need the '12th man' in the big games.  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Couldn't make it today but atmosphere sounded decent on tv. Still seems like we don't get on the backs of the opposition much though when they are having large spells of possession.  Crowd just goes quiet.

Hope that changes in Europe as the players  really well need the '12th man' in the big games.  

Agreed, the large amounts of fans who weren't in for kick off probably didn't help either!

The behind-the-scenes work that goes in just for something like the tifo surfer flag in the Lower Holte that we did today is insane, I have to say though the 1897 Group that I'm proud to be a part of are making strides in liaising with the club, the Football Supporters Association and the Premier League to help execute these things and get more of a foothold in an organised approach to help make the VP atmosphere the best in the land. I'm very excited for the season ahead, these UCL nights at VP are going to hit like smack! 😍

Edited by wedge
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, wedge said:

Agreed, the large amounts of fans who weren't in for kick off probably didn't help either!

The behind-the-scenes work that goes in just for something like the tifo surfer flag in the Lower Holte that we did today is insane, I have to say though the 1897 Group that I'm proud to be a part of are making strides in liaising with the club, the Football Supporters Association and the Premier League to help execute these things and get more of a foothold in an organised approach to help make the VP atmosphere the best in the land. I'm very excited for the season ahead, these UCL nights at VP are going to hit like smack! 😍

Keep up the great work. It's much appreciated 👏🏼 

• Thanks 1

Atmosphere was good. Quite a few empty seats in the corporate areas was annoying. Think this will be a reoccurring theme throughout the season. This needs looking into imo. Taking seats off loyal fans only for them to see their seats empty is disgraceful. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WHY said:

Atmosphere was good. Quite a few empty seats in the corporate areas was annoying. Think this will be a reoccurring theme throughout the season. This needs looking into imo. Taking seats off loyal fans only for them to see their seats empty is disgraceful. 

I was quite pleased to see the entire Lower North was still stood up for 90 minutes despite the introduction of 'The Cells'.

2 hours ago, WHY said:

2 hours ago, rbcuk said:

What’s the corparate seating in the lower north over the trinity stand side? That was near enough empty all game 

Many of the corporate facilities just aren't finished. I'm guessing they've not sold the tickets as the facilities aren't opened. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â