Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

25 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Suggesting fried chicken to an African-American is a damned good way to get your ass beat and thoroughly so. It has horrible racist connotations so I’d edit your post away if I were you. 

Ah good to know. Didn’t see any of the other posts and mine was only a declaration of love for KFC!

• Like 3

can’t really blame him for having reservations about joining,  didn’t seem to enjoy his last stint in the PL and if the reception on here is at all representative of supporters on the whole, anything short of instant form and he would have been a magnet for abuse 

• Like 2

Just read the article in the Athletic, interview with him. Juve treated him like absolute shit after hiseeds loan. Put him in with the your team to change. Took away his squad number 14 even though no other player was using it. 

If they owe him money **** Juve. Treated him like dirt and he still managed to work his way back to a first team regular. 

29 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Just read the article in the Athletic, interview with him. Juve treated him like absolute shit after hiseeds loan. Put him in with the your team to change. Took away his squad number 14 even though no other player was using it. 

If they owe him money **** Juve. Treated him like dirt and he still managed to work his way back to a first team regular. 

Punishment for hosting a big party during Covid while all of Italy was on lockdown?

Edited by sne

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Payback for hosting a big party during Covid while all of Italy was on lock down?

Lockdown. Half the population just ignored most of those stupid bs rules. 6 people who are relatives may meet only outside for a maximum of 30 mins. That brings me back.

Anyway, Juve treated him crap. He's right to want money owed to him if there is any. 

Edited by CVByrne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Lockdown. Half the population just ignored most of those stupid bs rules? 6 people who are relatives may meet only outside for a maximum of 30 mins. That brings me back.

Anyway, Juve treated him crap. He's right to want money owed to him if there is any. 

Was a bit of a bigger thing in Italy if you remember.

Edited by sne

6 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Grow up edge lord 

What sort of vanilla life do you live.

Here's someone to have a go at if you want to appoint yourself justice warrior:

17 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Lockdown. Half the population just ignored most of those stupid bs rules. 6 people who are relatives may meet only outside for a maximum of 30 mins. That brings me back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

And this is to u all who criticised the fans who were disgusted with mckennie coming to villa.  We knew what he was

we knew what he was?

what sort of comment is that

1 minute ago, Daveburnside said:

Have a day off pal. Its not that deep.

Maybe things are different there, but immediately jumping to KFC when talking about Afro-American people is extremely coded in American culture.

I found it in poor taste myself, but also I try not to take things too serious on the internet.

• Like 4

Not sure if mentioned but he's stuck with Wasserman as his agents through a lot. Now, they're pretty big globally but have a huge presence in the UK, they represent players every level including youth prospects and 7th tier semi-pro sides. I would imagine if he's picked them as his agents it's because he's keen on a move to the UK and is waiting for the right opportunity.

His agents will surely be reading the room, that he's tied up in a big accounting evasive deal that is time sensitive and they're pushing for every penny they can squeeze before next week. 

He's been treated badly by Juve. His versatility shows he could come into the side in a number of positions which benefits us and him. Happy to wait for this to go to the wire, I fully expect he'll be stood holding a Villa shirt in some well lit room with green screen behind him within a couple weeks

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

we knew what he was?

what sort of comment is that

I knew what he was for sure.

Three letters. Rhymes with bat.

Starts with F. Ends in T. There's an A in there somewhere.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

Naah, don’t think I’ll stop telling people off for language that will be considered horribly racist by the recipient. 

Sorry not sorry you’re bothered someone got called out on it. Seethe more.

Get a grip !

• Like 2

Â