Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

51 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Those not keen on the move or player… it’s nothing to do with his weight (that’s just a cheap jab or easy joke) just that he’s mostly crap and appears to have a bit of an over inflated ego. A limited player we don’t need who would want big money… no thanks. 

Juve are having problems with both McKennie and Rabiot’s wage and fee demands… leave that to them and let’s not take stupid burdens like that on at our club please.

Speak for yourself. Did you see him at Leeds? He was a right little porker. I don’t want no fattys in my midfield. We already have McGinn and Tielemans. McFlurry puts them both to shame. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Speak for yourself. Did you see him at Leeds? He was a right little porker. I don’t want no fattys in my midfield. We already have McGinn and Tielemans. McFlurry puts them both to shame. 

Ok, I concede.

Them pair are supermodels compared to him.

Now get his fat ass to Other Football! 

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ok, I concede.

Them pair are supermodels compared to him.

Now get his fat ass to Other Football! 

" No Fatties in my Midfield " sounds like it would be a would be a 🔥 Hip Hop song 😂

Posted (edited)

It's also possible to have been validly unhappy about the prospect of a McKennie transfer and not be a body-shaming or racist d**k about it.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Haha, why do you drag Tielemans into this? 😄 

Martin Adam in Hungary - there is a big boned guy for you!

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

3 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Martin Adam in Hungary - there's big boned guy for you!

That guy gives me hope I could still get a game somewhere! 

• Haha 1

Did someone mention KFC and any connection to McKennie? Would make me see positive on a move to us. I love KFC, it's my favourite fast food. Now we finally have it in Sweden as well since a couple of years. Some time ago I spent a summer in Paris and had KFC for dinner every day. It was the best summer of my life.

Edited by Keener window-cleaner
  • Haha 1

Gutted if this falls through, if only because I've had something in my locker if/when he'd turned out to be proper shite... "He's having a Weston super 'mare".

• Haha 4

Guess Mckennie wants to be payed or he's running down his contract and getting payed. 

Juve must be desperate to get some value out of him. 

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Guess Mckennie wants to be payed or he's running down his contract and getting payed. 

Juve must be desperate to get some value out of him. 

Watch him joining Fulham for £15m at the end of the windown once Palhinha is sold...

Â