Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Ay up, there's always one every transfer window. 

Please let us know your name & the company you work for so we can verify this exciting information.

Don't be ridiculous. @JAMAICAN-VILLAN knows me personally and knows what I do for a living and I have no intention of giving out personal information to you about my company. 

I will refrain from posting anything on any transfer threads on future as there's always someone like you to shoot people down.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, allani said:

£15m?  Sounds to me like we can now add in another player or some extra cash for the deal. 

He’d be perfect for Spurs, and we should help them out by taking Bentancur off their greasy mits. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DeadlyDirk said:

A certain blacklisted football news site are now saying that Spurs have jumped ahead of the mighty Villa to sign McKennie....

Well if he’d rather not play Champions League football this season, so be it!

Just now, Awol said:

He’d be perfect for Spurs, and we should help them out by taking Bentancur off their greasy mits. 

Can we keep Cash for the first week of pre-season training in that case.  Won't let them get anywhere near each other on the training pitch but it would be interesting to be a fly on the wall at their first meeting.

13 minutes ago, Rolta said:

You guys happy about this idea aren't the same people who said the same about Bentancur are you? 

Nope 

• Like 1

Â