Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

I imagine Juve are feeding Di Marzio info and Monchi is feeding Romano information and the truth lies somewhere in between. Romano still states all agreed with McKennie and Villa and Juve settlement the hold up, Di Marzio states the opposite. I’m more tempted to believe the Romano stance more so than Di Marzio.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Er, I don't get all my football transfer information from the media. So there you go.

Sorry to diverge, can you break away from football tips and check your crystal ball for this week's lottery numbers? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

As expected, Juventus will drag their heels and we will end up paying the player to make sure it goes through in time. 

Yep, it’s called negotiation. Happens in every single transfer and more tricky with this one due to the amount of different parties involved. Also, Italian journos getting info from all of the involved parties resulting in a very public negotiation. The deal will happen - just takes time. 

6 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

How do you know this? 

Luiz going has become contingent on us signing McKennie and given all the financial issues we have, we are forced into a corner. 

I'm not sure how you know different but obviously you have contacts at the club or within the game so do spill the beans!

No just speaking sense, rather than this “you don’t know what I do” bollocks

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Wtf are you talking about? I work in football and work with agents on a daily basis.

You seriously have no clue what you are talking about.

Ay up, there's always one every transfer window. 

Please let us know your name & the company you work for so we can verify this exciting information.

7 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

How do you know this? 

Luiz going has become contingent on us signing McKennie and given all the financial issues we have, we are forced into a corner. 

I'm not sure how you know different but obviously you have contacts at the club or within the game so do spill the beans!

So the whole move is so Juve can get Luiz and we can be PSR compliant ?

Are you saying there is a possibility that Villa don’t really want McKennie and he doesn’t want to move to Villa?

Doesnt sound a great move for Villa or McKennie if that’s the case.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

A certain blacklisted football news site are now saying that Spurs have jumped ahead of the mighty Villa to sign McKennie....

Â