Austin MacPhee

Strog

Saw him in a central Birmingham pub (The Distillery) a few weeks ago. He was there with a woman having a quiet pub lunch.  

Me and my mate got all fan-girly and started singing Austin McPhee at him from halfway across the pub. He didnt look impressed 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dillon66 said:

If he could just help coach us how to defend set pieces too, we'd be on to something.....

Or looking at the success that we've had with him we invest in another set piece coach who does the defensive side of it

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ender4 said:

Saw him in a central Birmingham pub (The Distillery) a few weeks ago. He was there with a woman having a quiet pub lunch. 

Villa doesn't drink in town mate, stop talking shit.

• Haha 1

Me and my mate got all fan-girly and started singing Austin McPhee at him from halfway across the pub. He didnt look impressed 🤣🤣

I bet he didn't. You could have been a bit more " Indirect".😉

Maybe he was discussing 'tactics' whilst in an offside position.....if you get my drift.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Let's hope you and your mate weren't actually just singing at some random long haired blonde bloke from across the pub 😂

As we had been drinking there is a 50/50 chance this is what happened 🤣

• Haha 2

On 01/09/2024 at 11:34, ender4 said:

Maybe that's why he uses the Swan whittaker Heath as his local.......... in peace.😀

Edited by TRO

19 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I bet he didn't. You could have been a bit more " Indirect".😉

or bluntly....discreet.

especially if he told his date, he was an accountant or something.

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

or bluntly....discreet.

especially if he told his date, he was an accountant or something.

I want no part of a woman who finds accounting more sexier than coaching professional football. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â