Mario Hermoso

MadridVilla

14 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Fairly sure he's got a bit stashed away to pay his bills for a few weeks. Doubt he'll be claiming dole just yet...

Saw him busking the other day. 

Something odd going on with him.

He had a lot of big offers on the table and hasn't signed any. Doesn't scream of a motivated player. Could be wrong.

9 minutes ago, Villa Gaffa said:

I think if we really wanted him he would be here by now.

Obviously not top of our list.

Thata how i see it. For me its a no brainer on a free and has vital CL experience 

Mings isnt in full training so we can't afford to go in with 3 cbs

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Something odd going on with him.

He had a lot of big offers on the table and hasn't signed any. Doesn't scream of a motivated player. Could be wrong.

Probably last big move of his career, making sure he really considers all options for himself and his family? 

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Perhaps Unai needs confirmation on Mings’ injury situation before bringing in Hermoso. 

Edited by PerryBarrPet
Spelling
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Perhaps Unai needs confirmation on Mings’ injury situation before bringing in Hermoso. 

Or just waiting to see if we’ll be able to get other targets he prioritize.

1 hour ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Good point - not just Hermoso but any defensive reinforcements are maybe dependent on Ming's prognosis. Hence why we're not pushing anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I’m guessing they already know Mings injury situation.  The medical team will have had his medical diagnostics daily for the last year and throughout his time on grass rehabilitation. I doubt very much whether the next few weeks (before the transfer deadline) will be providing them much more information.  They will have everything they need to made a decision on his status. I’m assuming the fact we haven’t done the Hermoso deal means Mings will be back but a complete guess.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â