Increasing Club Revenue

hippo

6 hours ago, CroVillan said:

So much to digest in the post but seems like you missed the mark on a number of points. Whether it’s being cranky from the lack of sleep or missed Brekky. But applauding the effort. 

Not gonna lie I was cranky but reading it back now I can still stand by most of it.

52 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Not gonna lie I was cranky but reading it back now I can still stand by most of it.

Hahaha you’re all good brother. Everyone needs to vent and I applaud anyone to write such a detailed post lol

I do understand most of your points but there’s parts that are a little wild as you’ve already said upon reflection. Either way you’re a passionate fan and that’s what matters. look at it in perspective yes we could’ve done more but we’ve already achieved more than previous administrations off field so let’s see what happens throughout the season.

UTV

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is it because they're both third choice in their position?

Nicely played.

I was wondering if maybe Gauci is a big bucks fan and we were using that tenuous connection to try and latch on to some of the fans the Bucks have thanks to Giannis (can't be arsed to Google his surname for correct spelling). It just seems so random. 

On 01/08/2024 at 13:12, LxYoungAVFC said:

Social media coverage has been extremely poor. 1-2 player interviews and a few reels/shorts of players saying "good morning" and answering a question like "what game show would you like to be in?" I don't live in the US, so I can't be sure about the lack of fan meet ups, but surely if they did do some events they'd post it on social media. No content related to US culture. Off the top of my head I'm thinking of US food tasting, visiting a ranch/farm, veteran villa fans, shooting range, hollywood quiz, visiting charities, short player vlog in the streets of NYC, just give a player with a flair for content a GoPro and tell him to film whatever he wants around camp (like Germany did with Deniz Undav at the Euros). Training videos have been 2-4 minutes eg. Barca are dropping 6-8 minute videos almost every day, which can be chopped in to numerous clips for short formats.

Villa Admin reading this, love you! ❤️

53 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Villa Admin reading this, love you! ❤️

Yeah, I watched this earlier and thought of your post. Finally catching on. 

• Like 1

I went to 2 JD stores in Glasgow, no signs of Villa shirts in either.

Followed up going to Sports Direct, only shirts available were from Sky Big 6 clubs. So looks like it's stil not possible to buy Villa shirt in stores in Scotland.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Our beer partnership didn't cover ales did it? Purity have launched this that looks like it's linked to us, but doesn't mention us?...

https://puritybrewing.com/purity-pale/?goal=0_d5859bbc6f-62ad7b2acc-206059582&mc_cid=62ad7b2acc&mc_eid=b6d1cc88a9

Purity-Pale__37185.1723546024.png?c=1

they used to have a deal with us, they did a villa keg a while back (which some hero on here had a free code for)

Aston Villa on X: "Our partners @PurityAle have brewed a super-limited run  of Purity Pale Mini Kegs to celebrate the start of the 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟮  season! Use the code #PureVilla for 10% off.

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they used to have a deal with us, they did a villa keg a while back (which some hero on here had a free code for)

Aston Villa on X: "Our partners @PurityAle have brewed a super-limited run  of Purity Pale Mini Kegs to celebrate the start of the 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟮  season! Use the code #PureVilla for 10% off.

I know, I've got two of them, long since empty sadly.

This was why I was wondering. My guess is it's the same beer,  it will be what we offer at the ground in terms of a real ale, but maybe they're no longer paying us to have our name on it. 

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Our beer partnership didn't cover ales did it? Purity have launched this that looks like it's linked to us, but doesn't mention us?...

https://puritybrewing.com/purity-pale/?goal=0_d5859bbc6f-62ad7b2acc-206059582&mc_cid=62ad7b2acc&mc_eid=b6d1cc88a9

Purity-Pale__37185.1723546024.png?c=1

They sold off to investors out of Administration last year. Assume the sponsorship was partly driven by the previous owners with affection for the club, venture capital not as fussed about things that don't have a direct bottom line impact and I can't imagine any benefit was particularly profitable. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dale said:

They sold off to investors out of Administration last year. Assume the sponsorship was partly driven by the previous owners with affection for the club, venture capital not as fussed about things that don't have a direct bottom line impact and I can't imagine any benefit was particularly profitable. 

Ahh man, didn't know that, what a shame. And yes, you're presumably spot on with that assessment. 

While fans are lining up to get into Villa Park we should have one of those kissing booths set up and those dunking things where you throw the ball to get someone dunked into the water.

5 pound for a smooch and 5 pound to dunk Gabby or Heck or whoever really. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â