Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

He's having a pretty good season stats wise. His G+A per 90 is 0.59

0.55, 0.77 and 0.66 were his 3 years at Southampton so he's not far off that. Also his stats on his defensive work are exceptional for a CF he's in the top 25% for CFs in tackles, pressures, interceptions and blocks.

I'd like to see us go back to the Watkins / Ings partnership for the next few games. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ings actually wanted to play and Gerrard stopped him 🙄

Yes given that his wife gave birth at 3 am that morning  in a london hospital I think it was the right call. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes given that his wife gave birth at 3 am that morning  in a london hospital I think it was the right call. 

I think we will see him and Watkins up front again, as Watkins on his own versus Spurs back 3, he'll be a passenger the whole game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Cash in the summer to a newly promoted side.

If we can get half what we paid for him would be a good deal.

Hopefully Bournemouth or Fulham still like wasting money? 

Its really amazing how many goalscorers we've signed in the last 20 years who've scored constantly for every team before but cant do it for us. You can count the good strikers we've signed in that time on one hand and wont run out of fingers.

Masterstroke of a signing by Purslow. Not a panic signing as a reaction to Grealish leaving at all. Imagine his wages that we won't be able to get anyone to take on. Marvellous business villa.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â