Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If true awful deal for Everton. What is Dyce doing 🤔.

Maybe there is some fire there concerning Rihanna?

Edited by striker
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, striker said:

Not sure but Sean Dyche manages Everton, not sure who this Dyce is you continuously mention. 

Your spelling is as Dyce as your opinions on Luiz 😘

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If that is true, £10million is amazing business by us.

Maybe linked to Onana in some way too?

This 100% means Onana is off somewhere.

I think Everton will keep Tim in reserve at first given they have a solid midfield of Gana-James Garner-Doucoure but obviously would expect him to break into the team towards the end of the season.

10m is a good fee and would imagine we'll put in a 20% sell on clause. 

It's funny as I actually thought Donk would be an ideal Everton signing but guess they can't afford his wages so gone for Tim instead who'll be cheaper and someone they can train up.

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

So many different factors involved these days.  Hopefully it's linked to a deal for Onana, I'd feel much more confident with him in midfield until Kamara is back than a player like Gallagher, for all his qualities.

Onana dosen't play DM though. He's deep but is more box to box just like Gallagher, Barkley, McKennie....

We seem to be spending loads of time this summer getting linked to midfielders who have similar characteristics to the ones fit we already have rather than the one key player who's actually injured, Kamara.

Not too bothered on Onana as he's still very raw and barely did anything in the Belgium game yesterday. Wasn't even getting a start for Everton in the run in so he's still more hype than substance.

20 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

He hasn't looked anything out of the ordinary, imo. I'm sure Emery has a decent eye for unfulfilled potential. 

Emery's comments were very telling the week after Kamara's injury. Everyone expected him to start Fulham away but he didn't and then Unai said he didn't quite believe enough the way he trained IIRC.

Then had the chance at Ajax away and was very passive and that probably made up Unai's not to use him at all in the run in.

If he couldn't get a start then or even a decent sub cameo he's got little chance with us actually having CMs fit again so 10m and a sell on clause is good business for us and sure he'll have a decent career elsewhere.

• Like 3

He’s struggled with the biggest step up to the senior squad  , classy in the youth groups but the self belief for this level isn’t quite there. 

• Like 1

I think he’s a victim of our rapid success and rise and he needs to play regularly to develop. He he isn’t at the level quite yet for where we are and cannot can rely on him … Hopefully we have an option to buy back at a reasonable set fee as well as retain a healthy sell on fee.

• Like 1

I think it's a pretty fair deal, and a good bit of business for Everton and for Villa. Iroegbunam has the potential to be a top midfielder, but he needs a run of games at PL level to adapt and improve and we can't currently afford him that.

Unfortunately he's a victim of the clubs success in that we can no longer afford to blood young players if they aren't ready to hit the ground running. It's a luxury that clubs with nothing to play for, or clubs at the elite level are able to do. We've found out in the last 6 months that when Kamara is out injured we need a player with experience to slot in and that's what Emery will look to find this summer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I'd take the 10m absolutely but in time i think the 10m will be a great bit of business for Everton.

£10m would cover signing Gallagher this season.  Sounds even better. 

4 hours ago, striker said:

Maybe there is some fire there concerning Rihanna?

No one here cares about silly games you play with Dyce.

Â