Tim Iroegbunam

useless

He looked mostly dreadful last season when he filled in. 

Maybe there’s a player in there somewhere, but can’t say I’m disappointed to see him going

Could end up being a quality player, if we were further down the road of becoming a bit more established in top 4 , than maybe we could afford to loan him out a few more times, but just seems to have broken through at the wrong time 

36 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

FootballInsider is banned as a source on this forum isn't it? The just make up complete bs for clicks, that's what the site is about.

Edited by CVByrne

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

FootballInsider is banned as a source on this forum isn't it? The just make up complete bs for clicks, that's what the site is about.

I can only offer my apologies.

If true - good deal.

Tim needs games, and I think he'll develop into a very good player. He won't get those games here. I mean - when we had Chambers in midfield, he still couldn't get a game.

i didnt think everton had any money?, unless they are expecting a big outgoing soon and using some of that money to but timmy?

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i didnt think everton had any money?, unless they are expecting a big outgoing soon and using some of that money to but timmy?

Straight swap for Onana 😉

• Haha 1

I don't think £10m is a good deal for Iroegbunam unless it includes a buyback, give him a run of games and he will be worth more than that, all Everton would have to do is loan him to the Championship next season to a decent club and they would likely be in a position to make a profit on him next summer

Good deal if true, as he never really looked like he was going to break into the first team despite ample opportunity.

Would like us to go for Onana to replace him and provide cover for Kamara.

Just now, PieFacE said:

Surprised he's getting a PL move tbh. Thought his next destination would be back to the Championship. Good luck to him tho. 

Maybe Everton are preparing for relegation already 😬

• Haha 2

Â