Tim Iroegbunam

useless

21 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

New contract till 2027 and a full fledged member of the first team squad. Good to see, hopefully he gets minutes now

Also,

We broke Don Lange. SMILE AGAIN

image.jpeg.16063ef56f8d938e775e1334d27b1d8a.jpeg

C’mon Johan, we need that smile back. 

Delighted for Tim and the club also 😉

56 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

That is a long deal.

Obviously rated by the club.

Think that's the longest deal we've ever given out for a player turning 18. KKH got a 5 year deal last summer I think. And it was the longest at the time

• Like 2

Honestly fantastic deal for us. Basically no downside here - he's coming off as a youth player so his wage is likely at lost 20kpw which is peanuts in todays terms. Basically guarantees us the opportunity to sign him to a new 5 year deal once he breaks into the first team as he should have 3 years left in his deal so running it down wouldn't be that smart. 

I saw some seeing that getting him while winning 3-0 at Leeds was risky. But how it wasn’t risky at Brighton with only 2-0?

I’d start giving him 20-30mins regardless of the result (apart from when we need to attack probably).

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Honestly fantastic deal for us. Basically no downside here - he's coming off as a youth player so his wage is likely at lost 20kpw which is peanuts in todays terms. Basically guarantees us the opportunity to sign him to a new 5 year deal once he breaks into the first team as he should have 3 years left in his deal so running it down wouldn't be that smart. 

Get what you mean but the article calls this him becoming a full fledged first team player

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wonder if he signals the end of Nakamba long term?

Well I would assume as soon as we sign a good DCM that signals the end of him, long term anyway.

We should start Iroegbunam today

• Like 1

On 18/03/2022 at 17:39, RichW said:

5 and a half year deal tells me how highly Gerrard rates him. Guess he will start to get more minutes off the bench in the last 10 games. 

I would be shocked if Gerrard is still here in 5.5 years. It means he is doing a cracking job as the life cycle of managers is about 3 years in the Premier League 

I think these contracts are being awarded by Lange 

The commentator on the radio last night for England U19's loved him and gave him MOTM - a really good debut for the young man.

Without wanting to bring up anything unnecessary, does anyone know how tall he is, he looks about 6'1".

• Like 1

On 24/03/2022 at 11:54, OutByEaster? said:

The commentator on the radio last night for England U19's loved him and gave him MOTM - a really good debut for the young man.

Without wanting to bring up anything unnecessary, does anyone know how tall he is, he looks about 6'1".

Look at the pics of him next to Gerrard on the sideline when he came on against Brighton. Now Gerrard is 6ft and a half i believe. So taller than Gerrard. I think he will be 6ft 1 or 2 

• Like 1

do we think he will go out on loan next season?

I know people may want him around the 1st team squad, but if he isnt playing all the time, a full season for development might do him well (a bit like Mount at Derby, Tammy with us etc).

11 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Look at the pics of him next to Gerrard on the sideline when he came on against Brighton. Now Gerrard is 6ft and a half i believe. So taller than Gerrard. I think he will be 6ft 1 or 2 

Then we almost have got our own Rodri, except for some muscle mass.

On 26/03/2022 at 14:42, MaVilla said:

do we think he will go out on loan next season?

I know people may want him around the 1st team squad, but if he isnt playing all the time, a full season for development might do him well (a bit like Mount at Derby, Tammy with us etc).

Yeah for sure!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â