Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Can get up to 6 months in prison for common assault. 

Well let's not assume that's what's gone on.

Leon is clearly a very nice lad and I would hope this was sorted quickly.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spoony said:

And just like that, seeing his goal again, it was a horrific shot that would be saved by any other keeper.

I still don’t think he should be at Villa.

No it wouldn't. That was my first thought seeing it in the ground but it's a proper strikers shot that. It was El ghazis go to finish. Low and hard at the keepers feet because when they are gathering themselves to dive and get low there is like an 80% chance it jist goes beneath and if they save then you can snap onto the rebound. 

Edited by MotoMkali

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Can get up to 6 months in prison for common assault. 

Dude at most he'll get a fine unless the bloke is in a **** coma.

Let's be honest here if he just pushed a bloke, the dude probably had no motor control from being drunk and fell over. 

17 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Apparently a fan was pestering him for a photo after Bailey said no. Bailey apparently pushed him and the guy fell over. Whole lot of nothing. Wet wipe was probably one of the new terrace view lot. 

Clearly a dive. Lets his legs go when he feels the slightest contact. Where's VAR?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Apparently a fan was pestering him for a photo after Bailey said no. Bailey apparently pushed him and the guy fell over. Whole lot of nothing. Wet wipe was probably one of the new terrace view lot

Pathetic. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Dude at most he'll get a fine unless the bloke is in a **** coma.

Let's be honest here if he just pushed a bloke, the dude probably had no motor control from being drunk and fell over. 

Of course that's the most likely outcome. Just pointing out that it is in fact a possible outcome of an assault conviction. I'm sure we all hope that the police investigation concludes that assault isn't what happened in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Of course that's the most likely outcome. Just pointing out that it is in fact a possible outcome of an assault conviction. I'm sure we all hope that the police investigation concludes that assault isn't what happened in the first place. 

It's possible he punched and killed him and he's going away for 20 years.

Not helpful to point out possibles though.

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I said "he was really good"

Yes but you lot keep going on about how shit he was to start the game when he was by far our best player in the first half. Including prior to his assist. He got caught in 2 minds between playing the pass inside and playing diaby through and let the ball run too far.

Completely ignoring he rinsed like 2 players off of kick off and beat young earlier as well. 

Just now, Tomaszk said:

It's possible he punched and killed him and he's going away for 20 years.

Not helpful to point out possibles though.

It seems unlikely that the guy who got pushed would have been able to claim he was assaulted if he had in fact been murdered :P

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Jesus wept what kind of wet wipe reports someone for being pushed???

Someone that's after some £££ to pay for his and little Johnny trustfund's corporate tickets

35 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yes but you lot keep going on about how shit he was to start the game when he was by far our best player in the first half. Including prior to his assist. He got caught in 2 minds between playing the pass inside and playing diaby through and let the ball run too far.

Completely ignoring he rinsed like 2 players off of kick off and beat young earlier as well. 

I had McGinn and Digne as the better performers in the first half. The trip/slip I was referring to was by the halfway line so sounds like we might be thinking of different incidents.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â