Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Zaniolo and Ramsey will hopefully mean less Bailey needed this season. He can play his part and he had some good games last season so could do well. It's his last season here anyway and he'll be moved on next summer with 1 year left on his deal. So I'm not going to get worked up about him. It is what it is. He's squad depth

I am not getting worked up about any player, but when it is fairly obvious where a weak link is, and you ignore it, or think it will go away...... it gets worse.

" a stitch in time, saves nine" is a very good analogy to remind us how progress works

• Like 1

I think we use him as a sun against Everton then make a decision. If getting him a loan or sale means we can get someone else in, I'm all for it. Sad, when I think back to that game vs Everton when he played a blinder before going off injured, it feels like where it all started and ended for him.

1 minute ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I think we use him as a sun against Everton then make a decision. If getting him a loan or sale means we can get someone else in, I'm all for it. Sad, when I think back to that game vs Everton when he played a blinder before going off injured, it feels like where it all started and ended for him.

its sad, but he has certain elements to his game, that has no place in this league.

13 hours ago, villa89 said:

Who's going to buy him? Even Leverkusen aren't crazy enough to take him back. One year loan deal to Turkey was probably our only option to be rid of him. 

He is suited to a League, where there is less traffic.

I have gone past, blaming him....I just question his selection.

Edited by TRO

Seems like it might be the start of the end for him...

Mysterious, and invariably undiagnosable, back injury half way through a game that we're losing in and he's struggling to make an impact on

Disappearing abroad the day after a defeat instead of working on whatever it was that had gone wrong (assuming twitITK is correct).

General lack of effort on display in games preseason and in first game this season.

If he comes back from here I'll be amazed.

9 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

not a good look even if he is injured!

Pretty sure the club would have sanctioned it.

The guy never had a summer holiday this year as was playing for Jamaica until mid July

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â