Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Trash performance but Ramsey was worse. Just doesn't get the hate because he's from the Academy.

Both Ramsey and Bailey shouldn't be starting for us either way. Bailey looked a great signing at the time but he has been very disappointing. 

• Like 2

I bit my tongue when people talked about giving him a chance to play himself into form, but I've seen enough. He's **** shit, and I don't care if he scores the odd banger out of nowhere, he's a passenger more often than not.

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Trash performance but Ramsey was worse. Just doesn't get the hate because he's from the Academy.

Both Ramsey and Bailey shouldn't be starting for us either way. Bailey looked a great signing at the time but he has been very disappointing. 

They stand out like a sore thumb when you see the wavelength our clever players are on, and how out of tune these two are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Completely different players

Same position, same defensive deficiencies, same tendency to dawdle on the ball, same lack of conviction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Same position, same defensive deficiencies, same tendency to dawdle on the ball, same lack of conviction.

Traore's goal contributions literally everywhere he's been (bar Turkey strangely enough) suggest he has plenty of conviction.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Traore's goal contributions literally everywhere he's been (bar Turkey strangely enough) suggest he has plenty of conviction.

Not quite sure I've seen this conviction applied with any degree of regularity at Villa. I'm giving him a pass today obviously, but I can't envision him sticking around after this season.

Â