Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

For a guy that has done little so far

Apps         Minutes             Goals                            Assists      
Premier League 4(6) 443 1 2

EDIT: I am aware he has not scored 443 goals :P 

An assist or goal every 147 minutes. If he played every game he’d have 23 goals+assists in a season. 

also as a sub coming on how much time is he getting in that 443 which makes a difference? 

Gerrard should be able to look at opposition, look at our squad and make it work.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Nine goals and ten assists last season in 30 games in the Bundesliga, 15 goals and 12 assists in all competitions, 28 goals and 22 assists in 120 appearances total in the Bundesliga, 10 goals and 5 assists in 27 appearances in the Europa League. He's one of the most proven players at the top level that we have, and sooner we can get him fit and in the team the better, he has the kind of stats the likes St Maximin and Adama can only dream of.

He's also managed 3 assists and a goal here with very limited playing time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

For a guy that has done little so far

Apps         Minutes             Goals                            Assists      
Premier League 4(6) 443 1 2

EDIT: I am aware he has not scored 443 goals :P 

Assists against Watford, Everton and Arsenal.  Maybe they're not counting the corner that Digne kindly headed in.

3 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Read that back to yourself and see who's doing the judging. FFS!

He has been poor. I am however not writing him off and saying he's a waste of time. That is was I was referring to. We're allowed to be critical without completely writing someone off.

Edited by AV82
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AV82 said:

He has been poor. I am however not writing him off and saying he's a waste of time. That is was I was referring to. We're allowed to be critical without completely writing someone off.

How has he been poor when he’s been injured for most of the time he’s been here? Unless being injured is classed as being poor.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

How has he been poor when he’s been injured for most of the time he’s been here? Unless being injured is classed as being poor.

He had a run of six games where he was quite poor. Defensively most of all but not sharp going forward either.

But I think we’ll need him as one of the 10s going forward, Coutinho will probably not play every game, and I believe he has the quality needed to improve.

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

.. when he came on he looked poor? Is that so hard to understand?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He had a run of six games where he was quite poor. Defensively most of all but not sharp going forward either.

But I think we’ll need him as one of the 10s going forward, Coutinho will probably not play every game, and I believe he has the quality needed to improve.

He's not had a run of 6 games here, what are you on about? A run of 6 games would be that he started 6 games and had the opportunity to impact the games meaningfully - as it is he's only started 4 games, 2 x 2 games consecutively and in second game of the second stint he was off injured after 31 minutes.

Anyone with a modicum of sense or patience should be able to see that he's not had a chance to get going yet. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He has barely played and now I doubt Gerrard is going to play him in his system. Him and Ings have been a huge expenditure for a very little return so far.  

Gerrard started him in this system pre injury .

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â