Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

technically he did score in that Leicester game but a stupid VAR decision, he was also subbed 85 minutes for a defensive player when we were winning

Yes but apart from that goal/nongoal I didn’t remember him being that involved. Checked the stats now and it said he had 40 touches and 16 completed passes (which sounds weirdly low though)

Should have come on for Watkins. Its pretty clear neither Watkins or Ings has both the pace and technical ability required for what Gerrard wants them to do.

Bringing off buendia when we need to score a goal is like removing your testicles when you want to conceive. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Should have come on for Watkins. Its pretty clear neither Watkins or Ings has both the pace and technical ability required for what Gerrard wants them to do.

Bringing off buendia when we need to score a goal is like removing your testicles when you want to conceive. 

Yes but maybe Buendia was never going to play the whole game and he definately wasn't at his best today. Bailey started well but game deteriorated

• Like 1

Looked like he might be up for it at first, but the stoppages killed it and he just got worse, culminating in that completely pointless foul on ASM that stopped JJ recovering the loose ball and starting an attack. Joelinton should've been sent off for fouling him earlier, though.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

To be fair as soon as he came on he should have had Joelinton sent off for a second booking and would probably have changed the game completely.  Pawson is the worst ref in the league if you ask me.

I believe when objectively ranked he's the least consistent. The issue is they are all so objectively shite. The only one with any modicum of consistency is Mike Dean and we all know how shite he is as well. 

Just now, the_eristic said:

Looked like he might be up for it at first, but the stoppages killed it and he just got worse, culminating in that completely pointless foul on ASM that stopped JJ recovering the loose ball and starting an attack. Joelinton should've been sent off for fouling him earlier, though.

Tbf he was running really quick and ASM deliberately left the ball behind and shunted into Bailey to take the foul. 

Just now, avfc1982am said:

Needs to get match fit before anyone can start pointing finger at him. It's alright calling players shit, if they've actually had chance to be shit when fit. 

I'm glad he's back because we sure need him. 

Yes we need his pace because we have got none up front 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â