Villan_of_oz

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not as bad as the cringy sexist comments that mainly dominated in here

The comments preceding that were honestly pathetic. It’s why I’ve largely avoided this thread 

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Incidentally, I think time lost all meaning when he tried to think of something he wanted in return. A little mental marble rolling around that empty head of his, desperately trying to form a coherent thought.

He was trying too hard not to say something about sex or a threesome. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He was trying too hard not to say something about sex or a threesome

He was probably struggling to count that high.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2024 at 19:00, Wainy316 said:

He's far worse than KSI.  Why is there a market for him?  I think actually need (not want) to punch him.

I actually don't get it either.

On 07/07/2024 at 12:26, Mazrim said:

I'm happy to see the back of her...

As I have  12 times since you posted this

Not bad from my age

• Haha 1

On 08/07/2024 at 18:16, Mark Albrighton said:

Watching that clip, which seems to done from a Speedy stance…unless it’s been edited, it doesn’t seem like Lehman tried to make him buy her a watch. HE offered, then went back on his offer, then HE offered again and tried to think of something he wanted in return. When he failed to think of anything he then went back on his offer again.

I didn’t see Lehman ask for a watch as such, I saw her accept his offer and then tell him he didn’t have to buy her a watch because buying her one isn’t going to win him any romantic points.

So based on that clip alone, I don’t think she comes off badly. The most negative aspect about it is she’s hanging out with him in the first place. 

Incidentally, I think time lost all meaning when he tried to think of something he wanted in return. A little mental marble rolling around that empty head of his, desperately trying to form a coherent thought.

It's not real mate

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

What’s not real? The whole exchange?

Yes.

Speed is a character, the whole thing would have been arranged. It's nonsense.

It's like a modern day Borat except the people like Lehman are in on it

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes.

Speed is a character, the whole thing would have been arranged. It's nonsense.

It's like a modern day Borat except the people like Lehman are in on it

Oh right.

Well in which case it also differs from Borat as for that character, Sacha Baron Cohen made an attempt to include humour.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

Oh right.

Well in which case it also differs from Borat as for that character, Sacha Baron Cohen made an attempt to include humour.

Agreed.

I don't get the popularity either.
I did see some of Speed's very early stuff and it was funny if you thought it was real (which at the time I did). A clueless american trying to get into "soccer" and getting everything wrong.

So I assume people just still think it's real and he gets himself into all of these crazy situations. He recently accidentally went to Madrid for the CL final because he didn't realise it was at Wembley. And he embarassed himself by wearing a Belgian shirt because he thought it was German.

Those would be quite funny if they were real. But once you realise it's obviously all a put on, any humour disappears.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â