Villan_of_oz

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

A lot of guys out there who seem utterly incapable of acting normally when it comes to this woman. 

" When he leaves you, you'll be in Juventus on your own " ( Is Juventus a City ? )

" Confused couple, imagine leaving Villa because your lover has left " ( In fairness, like it or not, this is the opposite of confused, they obviously KNOW they want to be together )

" Human trafficking in a football transfer, bye you aren't missed " 😕

" Bang average player, only famous for your arse and lashes "

And so on.

Everyone knows I'm all for the banter among us, to levels which may even be too low.

However I'll never understand what people think they are achieving by doing this sort of thing on someone's social media page 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

I'm happy to see the back of her...

Same tbh. She dominates our female team’s PR for obvious reasons, but she’s nowhere near the class of some of our players. I think our women’s team will be better off without her. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

She came of so bad in that Speed video I'm glad she's gone and that happened after she officially left. 

People don't think Speed's videos are real do they?

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I wish Speed wasn't real

Oh he's real. But all of his content is scripted/planned/not genuine.

The amount of people who seem to believe he is actually that character is bizarre

Watching that clip, which seems to done from a Speedy stance…unless it’s been edited, it doesn’t seem like Lehman tried to make him buy her a watch. HE offered, then went back on his offer, then HE offered again and tried to think of something he wanted in return. When he failed to think of anything he then went back on his offer again.

I didn’t see Lehman ask for a watch as such, I saw her accept his offer and then tell him he didn’t have to buy her a watch because buying her one isn’t going to win him any romantic points.

So based on that clip alone, I don’t think she comes off badly. The most negative aspect about it is she’s hanging out with him in the first place. 

Incidentally, I think time lost all meaning when he tried to think of something he wanted in return. A little mental marble rolling around that empty head of his, desperately trying to form a coherent thought.

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

So glad to have missed and will miss all this social media couple stuff now 

Not as bad as the cringy sexist comments that mainly dominated in here

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â