Villan_of_oz

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do we actually.know if she's going or staying etc yet?

the-clash-in-car.gif

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do we actually.know if she's going or staying etc yet?

She'll follow Douglas wherever he goes. 

Lehmann spotted in public! Come on everyone let's fire up the old roundabout and cycle through all the opinions of her makeup and ass again!

It's not too late, you can still say you think she's an average player despite never watching a woman's game in full and drooling over her insta on a lonely Tuesday night. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Lehmann spotted in public! Come on everyone let's fire up the old roundabout and cycle through all the opinions of her makeup and ass again!

It's not too late, you can still say you think she's an average player despite never watching a woman's game in full and drooling over her insta on a lonely Tuesday night. 

I’m not sure what’s worse, the things you’re complaining about or that you’re complaining about it. 

It’s just all off topic clap trap really. 

To get back on topic 

the video isn’t just a random public spotting, it’s at Juve… so that more than implies she’s leaving Villa. 

The little I’ve seen her play for club and country, I wasn’t overly impressed, we can do better. The biggest shame about losing her is her as a marketing personality. We are going to lose a lot of social traffic for what seems like a tiny transfer fee. 

bit of a shame 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m not sure what’s worse, the things you’re complaining about or that you’re complaining about it. 

It’s just all off topic clap trap really. 

To get back on topic 

the video isn’t just a random public spotting, it’s at Juve… so that more than implies she’s leaving Villa. 

The little I’ve seen her play for club and country, I wasn’t overly impressed, we can do better. The biggest shame about losing her is her as a marketing personality. We are going to lose a lot of social traffic for what seems like a tiny transfer fee. 

bit of a shame 

I wasn't complaining about anything! I said it was fantastic we could rinse and repeat all the things that have been said about her on the previous pages, like how she's not a good player despite not really watching her.

You did a great job! Bonus points for bringing up her marketing and how it helps Villa 

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Most people following Lehmann aren't bothered about her footballing attributes, so it's unlikely they were checking out the Aston Villa socials in the first place.  Probably too busy checking out other things!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Most people following Lehmann aren't bothered about her footballing attributes, so it's unlikely they were checking out the Aston Villa socials in the first place.  Probably too busy checking out other things!

I’ve worked on advertising campaigns with “influencers” and you be surprised with the traffic they can generate for associated brands. Just wearing a T-shirt without promoting it still creates a heap of traffic for that T-shirt brand. It will be the same with a footballer and club.

any ways, £40-50k was her estimated transfer fee. Are women footballer fees always that low? 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Wish her well. Her and Dougie get to settle down closer to her home town. So good for them both. 

A couple’s transfer is still super cringe though. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â