Villan_of_oz

Out of interest, what's her estimated transfer value? It's probably peanuts compared to anyone in the men's squad but would be interested to know. I guess her value is more around marketing and shirt sales than anything else, which is probably why we bought her in the first place. 

4 hours ago, Khizzy said:

Out of interest, what's her estimated transfer value? It's probably peanuts compared to anyone in the men's squad but would be interested to know. I guess her value is more around marketing and shirt sales than anything else, which is probably why we bought her in the first place. 

Probably something like £40k

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

I can understand people being upset about Luiz leaving, but these classless comments about Alisha from some of you are the pits.

Where are the classless comments? 

13 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

Hard to miss, this whole thread is pretty gross, real dirty old men vibes

You do know what her " brand " is right?

You also do know that she knows, what her brand is... embraces and monetises it?

After all, she's the one who created it!

She's not exactly Angela Merkel FFS.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You do know what her " brand " is right?

You also do know that she knows, what her brand is... embraces and monetises it?

After all, she's the one who created it!

She's not exactly Angela Merkel FFS.

Also, Douglas and her originally broke up last year over her calendar shoot….

It was risqué for his standards.

4 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Yes this is the attitude we need. Justification for crappy behaviour.

If I'm honest, I'm still not even sure what the " crappy behaviour " you're referring to is.

I see:

A. Some people saying she's not all that ( I've also been consistent thinking that for yonks )

B. People having a bit of banter about her backside... Which is literally what she is world famous for, advertises and embraces... This isn't some sort.of secret perv meeting on VT which only the " creepy old men " are invited to.

I've seen many similar banter.type comments in threads about male players as well.

So I'm not sure what's going on here? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Even if its her brand there is other places to talk about it

Lot of creepy comments on here, its just like when some were happy for the womens team to wear the Castore jerseys

By this standard... the likes of John McGinn are getting sexually assaulted constantly, and all he actually does is play football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

Ageism

Young men are also dirty.

To be fair young women are as well, I remember in my early teens going with my slightly older female cousins to the Villa who used to just do the same over Bozzie….let’s just say Baby Oil would hit record profits if they had got their way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

To be fair young women are as well,  remember in my early teens going with my slightly older female cousins to the Villa who used to just do the same over Bozzie….let’s just say Baby Oil would hit record profits if they had got their way.

Having met him back in the day I suspect he'd have let them too

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If I'm honest, I'm still not even sure what the " crappy behaviour " you're referring to is.

I see:

A. Some people saying she's not all that ( I've also been consistent thinking that for yonks )

B. People having a bit of banter about her backside... Which is literally what she is world famous for, advertises and embraces... This isn't some sort.of secret perv meeting on VT which only the " creepy old men " are invited to.

I've seen many similar banter.type comments in threads about male players as well.

So I'm not sure what's going on here? 

Quick note if anybody wants access to the dirty old man and perv section drop me a PM as I’m admin

• Haha 3

Â