Tammy Abraham

nick76

30 minutes ago, sne said:

Even for a CL club a £100k/w back up striker is a lot. Can't imagine he'll want a reduced salary if he moves back to the PL.

We were close to signing him before he got injured, so i'd imagine he wants the move, especially since we're now in the CL.

Newcastle will take him I reckon if they get Wilson out.

Think he was linked to them before.

If Leicester actually had money he'd be a great replacement for Vardy.

West Ham and Fulham also need a striker.....

He'll have plenty of decent options regardless of being linked to us 200 times in the next month.

10 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

He wouldn't be a bad signing for one of the relegated sides. Could see him doing a job at Luton tbh. Think that's his level.

The Keinan Davis thread is here mate...😉

10 hours ago, DaoDeMings said:

In 2020 he finished 4th with Chelsea, scoring 15 goals. In 2022 he finished 6th in Serie A with Roma, scoring 17 goals.

How is he Championship level? Maybe he's not good enough to start for a top 4 team (hence signing him to be backup to Watkins), but he's clearly miles above Championship level. Backup strikers are hard to come by. Abraham would be perfect to play in domestic cups or in the odd PL game when Watkins needs a rest.

He was actually really good for Chelsea under Lampard. Think it was about 25 goals in 19-20 in prem AND CL. Then he got an injury and Tuchel didn't rate him. Strong first season at Roma as you say.

Still not that old so he'll have plenty of prem suitors. Global does have some interesting takes on some of the CFs we'd had in last five years!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He was actually really good for Chelsea under Lampard. Think it was about 25 goals in 19-20 in prem AND CL. Then he got an injury and Tuchel didn't rate him. Strong first season at Roma as you say.

Still not that old so he'll have plenty of prem suitors. Global does have some interesting takes on some of the CFs we'd had in last five years!

His 2nd season was poor though and he went into his shell after Dybala arrived and hasnt really done anything since his injury

Barkley didn't do anything for about 4 years before his good six months at Luton.

I'm surprised how positive the forum has generally been with his re-signing so while I don't think Tammy will be a legitimate target for us this summer we could sign worse for upfront, don't worry about that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â