Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

22 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not trying to justify why Willian is on such astronomical money but ESR has barely exited his Dad's dick and you're saying he should be level with the top earners at the club?

Come on now. 

sick man GIF

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not trying to justify why Willian is on such astronomical money but ESR has barely exited his Dad's dick and you're saying he should be level with the top earners at the club?

Come on now. 

He's a better player than Willian.

He's more important to Arsenal than Willian.

I'm not saying he should be on an exact figure, Arsenal have set themselves the levels of wages, no one else.

If his agent isn't trying to get as high a wage as possible for him, he isn't doing his job very well.

Villa are doing a great disrupting job . The only possible outcomes here...

• Smith Rowe signs for Villa - Good for Villa, bad for Arsenal
  • Smith Rowe signs a massive contract at Arsenal - No change for Villa, Arsenal have to cough up treble the wages they wanted to pay him and Saka will be at their door in six months asking for the same
  • He doesn't sign a new deal and only has a year on his contract next summer - Terrible situation for Arsenal. Villa plus many others back in for him.

I think they'll be giving him a fat contract if it comes to it. Cannot see us signing him.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 4

Keep reading over social media that Arsenal are serious about Madison and with the links DCM Locatelli to add to Partey.  If that’s what they are after maybe this ESR link has some legs and we know that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Keep reading over social media that Arsenal are serious about Madison and with the links DCM Locatelli to add to Partey.  If that’s what they are after maybe this ESR link has some legs and we know that.

damn, I think I'd rather madders if he is available... Him and Jack seem to have a great rapport with each other and I always believe Jack plays better with other players he likes personally   

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Brilliant, still think we should bid for Madison and Locatelli just to make it awkward  for arsenal. 

• Haha 2

Locatelli would be a good signing for them, for all the laughing at them and us mugging them off that's the type of signing I think they can still make whereas we're not there yet

Don't see them getting maddison though, that would be a huge figure and would say to me that Leicester know something that arsenal don't 

38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Locatelli would be a good signing for them, for all the laughing at them and us mugging them off that's the type of signing I think they can still make whereas we're not there yet

Don't see them getting maddison though, that would be a huge figure and would say to me that Leicester know something that arsenal don't 

As much as we'd like to think it, Arsenal are still ahead of us. 

It's going to be tough to break into that top 6. Everton have a good manager and I'm sure will spend money. Spurs are now sorted with a manager and will spend money. Leeds are signing players and improving. 

I fully believe in our project but I'm not sure next year will be the year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Come on now. 

I think if ESR is a regular starter and Willian is not you can see how that artificially sets the wage bar higher.

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Locatelli is basically going to Juventus that one won't happen here

Isn’t that just usual…Arsenal fans think they are going to sign some big player and he ends up going somewhere else…even this summer we’ve started with Buendia and now likely Locatelli.  Arsenal fans need to learn their owners are just fooling them, giving fans hope and then not delivering.

Edited by nick76

21 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

As much as we'd like to think it, Arsenal are still ahead of us. 

It's going to be tough to break into that top 6. Everton have a good manager and I'm sure will spend money. Spurs are now sorted with a manager and will spend money. Leeds are signing players and improving. 

I fully believe in our project but I'm not sure next year will be the year. 

I know it would have been difficult but I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t sort another major signing whilst the whole management fiasco was going on.

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I know it would have been difficult but I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t sort another major signing whilst the whole management fiasco was going on.

Maybe we are close to…if some deals are that advanced as well it’s unlikely to change.

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Indeed, and our lot probably have an inkling on what they want with their transfer dealings, and would like some funding towards it?

I.E we know they are willing to let Smith Rowe go to fund other moves, but are playing hard ball.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

damn, I think I'd rather madders if he is available... Him and Jack seem to have a great rapport with each other and I always believe Jack plays better with other players he likes personally   

Don't think I would if i'm honest.

Obviously a VERY good player, and made for the now.

However i feel the ceiling vs value vs age would be better done with ESR.

Thats me going off of reviews i've seen oh him though, nothing more.