Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

20 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Think if Leeds come up they will be in for him, as they were interested in the summer & think we would still get decent money for him as only 28 yrs old come next summer. 

Hope he has a good season pretty sure he’ll get plenty of minutes.

9 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Hope he has a good season pretty sure he’ll get plenty of minutes.

Hope so also ..... he is going to go some to dislodge Rogers from the team .... gutted for him as that pre season when he did jis injury he was flying in pre season 👍

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Will be interesting to see if he is offered a new contract or sold at the end of the season, I don’t dislike him at all but never really delivered on the expectations that came with him, so unfortunate with the injury possibly came at the worst time in his career pretty sure he would have been at the forefront of Unai’s plans last season.

I would expect he'll be sold. He turns 28 in December. Any sale over £7mil is profit and I think even with a year left we could get £15m+ for him. I think for sure Emery wants another versatile attacker and a sale would free up space 

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

I would expect he'll be sold. He turns 28 in December. Any sale over £7mil is profit and I think even with a year left we could get £15m+ for him. I think for sure Emery wants another versatile attacker and a sale would free up space 

I expect that too, wether it’s in January or summer I’m not sure. Sometimes it’s easier to offload during January window as some struggling teams might be desperate, we’ve seen West Ham when they got Ings. 
Then we’ll need to see if we can attract a good backup with potential especially if we’re still fighting in many competitions. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I expect that too, wether it’s in January or summer I’m not sure. Sometimes it’s easier to offload during January window as some struggling teams might be desperate, we’ve seen West Ham when they got Ings. 
Then we’ll need to see if we can attract a good backup with potential especially if we’re still fighting in many competitions. 

It depends if there is a market. If we have the right bid I'm sure we'd be open to selling. If our injuries are not too bad at the time 

I like him but I get the feeling with the injury the shit coach he had previously and our progress his time has passed.

In another life we don't sign Coutinho he doesn't get injured and he's playing 50 games a season because as frustrating as he is, he's a joy to watch and runs his nuts off.

We're on a different path now.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I like him but I get the feeling with the injury the shit coach he had previously and our progress his time has passed.

In another life we don't sign Coutinho he doesn't get injured and he's playing 50 games a season because as frustrating as he is, he's a joy to watch and runs his nuts off.

We're on a different path now.

I don't really get this? He's still only 27 and while we've improved a lot even since Emery's first season, there are still loads of situations where Buendia will be useful.

• Like 1

Giving him the armband against Wycombe felt like a parting gift of sorts. A 'thanks for your hard work and effort coming back from injury, but we both know this is your last season here'. 

It was a nice gesture tbh and good to see him get a goal even if his general play was poor. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I very much doubt Buendia will leave in January, he is a useful squad player so there’s no need to push him out, and we will struggle to sign an upgrade on him as no one will want to sell us their best players mid season. 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Giving him the armband against Wycombe felt like a parting gift of sorts. A 'thanks for your hard work and effort coming back from injury, but we both know this is your last season here'. 

It was a nice gesture tbh and good to see him get a goal even if his general play was poor. 

What are you basing this on? Along with Bailey he was our most experienced player out there by far.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â