Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

This is the type of game I expect to see Emi get minutes in, I doubt he's ready to start but with Bailey likely being out he'd actually be a good choice behind Watkins.

Ramsey, Rogers, McGinn will be the support cast but hopefully Buendia gets 20-25 mins.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

This is the type of game I expect to see Emi get minutes in, I doubt he's ready to start but with Bailey likely being out he'd actually be a good choice behind Watkins.

Ramsey, Rogers, McGinn will be the support cast but hopefully Buendia gets 20-25 mins.

Yeah wonder if we'll tweak it to accommodate him.

Is JPB still out?

18 hours ago, Xela said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95242fmkgli7d7jlq0keri

I like listening to podcasts whilst working, which gives me 40-50 hours a week depending on how many meetings I get dragged into. Honestly, the podcasts that Villa fans have created are decent but there isn't any that offer anything particularly great and I don't warm or relate to any of the key people. 

The Square Ball is an award-winning, well produced podcast done from the ground up by local blokes in the area that's about football, the thought "I hate Leeds United because they're not Villa" doesn't really enter my consciousness. Half their shows are just taking the mick out of other fans, particularly Man Utd streamers so there's good neutral ground, so it's not like I'm just tuning in to be completely wired into everything Leeds, it's basically just the banter shows. 

However they did an exclusive 90 minute interview with the club CEO which is an impressive thing to be able to hold annually, would be amazing if a Villa channel could do that. 

Was nice to glean from it some exclusive Buendia news that would otherwise have just gone by unnoticed. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, supermon said:

Great to see Emi back on the pitch, the crowd were amazing, can't wait for Mings to get his chance next.

Such a fantastic reception for him today. I hope he can find his feet and be part of this magical journey.

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Anyone got a video of him coming on? Was in the pub and no sound.

I haven't, but I will tell you it was incredible from the back of the Lower Holte. I'll text the lads and ask them if anyone got it.

• Thanks 1

People forgot how good he was during the preseason before he got injured. That shows how Emery affected his game. 
He also have different way of playing. Games like yesterday he should’ve played more in normal cases but I think Emery is cautious. 

But he’s a very good option to have, with all different type of games.

Moving well and got into a nice little duel in the corner. Nice back heel and created a chance for Duran. 

Should continue managing his minutes but definitely a welcome option off the bench. 

I am of the mind that he is in part auditioning for a potential summer move. He’s not getting any younger and doesn’t fit into the mold of players (younger and more athletic) that we have been buying in attacking positions. 

But I hope he has a memorable campaign. 

Edited by DJBOB

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â