Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, tinker said:

Gonna be a big pie to eat when he starts performing, get him in ya dream teams this guys gonna make big difference.

It's very brave to write him off. Serious vision and through ball ability.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

It's very brave to write him off. Serious vision and through ball ability.

It's his tenacity we miss as well, his performance in the home win against Newcastle was one of his best for us, he was everywhere. Ran them ragged.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I listen to The Square Ball podcast, a Leeds United podcast on occasion as someone currently living in the Leeds area.

Angus Kinnear was interviewed by the podcast yesterday, Leeds United's CEO. They've had a bit of drama in that they failed to sign a CAM to replace Rutter and he was asked what happened.

He's said that the top target for Leeds to replace Rutter was Buendia but he ultimately did not want to make a move back down to the championship. The way he's spoken about it, he said that Villa were clear they didn't want to release him, I assume he means sell. But it makes it sound as though he's spoken to Buendia after we refused to sell which wouldn't add up and I can't see a CEO admitting to tapping up a player. 

Based on this, if Buendia doesn't get many minutes other than in the BSM trophy I can see a situation where he could be sold in January. Leeds didn't get anyone in that position in the end so I can't see there position changing from Buendia being number one target going into January and Farke was the man to get the best from Buendia. 

Edited by skarroki
  • Thanks 1

On 08/04/2024 at 22:02, useless said:

If Leeds get promoted I wouldn't be surprised to see them try and sign him.

This was called one of the oddest things said on Villatalk, and that comment bizzarely got loads of likes and delighted face reactions, if anything calling my post 'up there with the oddest things ever said on Villatalk' was way more 'odd' than what I had written, it made perfect sense that Leeds might be interested in him should they get promoted, given the Farke connection, and my hypothetical scenario was based on them getting promoted, but turns out they tried to sign him without promotion, which makes my post even less odd, or in fact not odd at all, not that we needed this latest development to show that, I don't even deserve any credit for prognosticating the Leeds interest, anyone could have predicted it as a possibility 🌟

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, useless said:

This was called one of the oddest things said on Villatalk, and that comment bizzarely got loads of likes and delighted face reactions, if anything calling my post 'up there with the oddest things ever said on Villatalk' was way more 'odd' than what I had written, it made perfect sense that Leeds might be interested in him should they get promoted, given the Farke connection, and my hypothetical scenario was based on them getting promoted, but turns out they tried to sign him without promotion, which makes my post even less odd, or in fact not odd at all, not that we needed this latest development to show that, I don't even deserve any credit for prognosticating the Leeds interest, anyone could have predicted it as a possibility 🌟

There is a special place reserved in hell for this font. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Thanks 1

I didn't say they would be interested, just that I wouldn't be surprised if they would be. Comic Sans is my favorite font, and there's a really interesting story behind that, I was to write something making use of a computer to do so, and it was suggested to me I should use Comic Sans, as special needs people like to use that font, I thought what the hell is this, special needs, what's that got to do with me, and used arial instead, but afterwards I thought about it some more and regretted my reaction, decided I liked the font and if it helps people who otherwise might struggle to read, to read more easily then I should like to employ it whenever I can and have now learned to be very fond of it myself. I would use it on here more often, but I make allowances that others don't like it, instead only use it very occassionally, and will continue to do so, again occassionally, when it feels right

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, useless said:

I didn't say they would be interested, just that I wouldn't be surprised if they would be. Comic Sans is my favorite font, and there's a really interesting story behind that, I was to write something making use of a computer to do so, and it was suggested to me I should use Comic Sans, as special needs people like to use that font, I thought what the hell is this, special needs, what's that got to do with me, and used arial instead, but afterwards I thought about it some more and regretted my reaction, decided I liked the font and if it helps people who otherwise might struggle to read, to read more easily then I should like to employ it whenever I can and have now learned to be very fond of it myself. I would use it on here more often, but I make allowances that others don't like it, instead only use it very occassionally, and will continue to do so, again occassionally, when it feels right

Most people find this font more difficult to read, so you are helping the few and hindering the majority. 

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

It makes sense somebody like Leeds would be after him. It would likely be a good move for him. He’d be playing at a level where he’d stand out and Leeds are a big club who could well be back in the PL next season. 

He’s stand out in most premier league teams. Leeds is a batshit suggestion. Also, do they have £50m spare?

Emi Buendia loves this club, and he picked up a serious injury playing for this club. Please show him a little bit of respect.

He is fully fit and in his prime and has a hell of a lot to offer to Emery's squad this season.

I've looked at the January transfer thread and read suggestions and thought "why?" We have everything we need, and Buendia will be a part of that in my opinion of course. UTV.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â