Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

What a finish! 

Great to see him out there, has looked a bit slow so far but to be expected.

Was not expecting to also see Barkley playing mind you! Nice bonus I guess but seems a bit odd, reckon he volunteered or was voluntold? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Was not expecting to also see Barkley playing mind you! Nice bonus I guess but seems a bit odd, reckon he volunteered or was voluntold? 

I was thinking the same, but then I figured Bogarde was playing RB so he can get used to the system/demands and thought maybe Barkley is doing the same?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Cynic in me is thinking Buendía is getting a run out to tempt a Turkish club to take him on loan from us, with all wages covered. 

sadly I don’t see him getting much game time ahead of Rogers, Bailey, Ramsay, Philogene et al ahead of him.

Hope I’m wrong as he can be a real asset for us. 

Is Barkley off to Turkey as well?

• Haha 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Lovely little Ball to Ramsey, who should’ve scored

Commentary seems to think it’s Aaron Ramsay🤣

Edited by Follyfoot

Think we will look to sell in January - his £75k pw contract isn’t worth renewing IMO and as per  the article this morning we will need to replace with someone potentially  just as good but younger on a lower salary base for a squad rotation player that he now is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There will be plenty of matches for him to demonstrate his worth this season. No point making any judgement yet. 

Presumably next summer we will make a decision on whether to keep him or try and move him on. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â