Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

14 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Nit really true, his skillset wasn't what was needed for yesterday. We needed pace to counter and direct attack Arsenal. Not fighting a low block or team we can dominate possession against. 

Possible. The next few weeks will show if was tactical or whether he's really that far down the pecking order. We're likely to see low blocks against the next few opponents.

Here’s hoping we can convince a Saudi team to drop £20mill plus on him so we can manoeuvre tomorrow - unlikely I know but one can but hope 🤞🏻

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Here’s hoping we can convince a Saudi team to drop £20mill plus on him so we can manoeuvre tomorrow - unlikely I know but one can but hope 🤞🏻

Next summer is when he leaves.

I think this season he'll be useful as impact sub, just needs to get his fitness up a bit more. Think we'll see him v Leicester if we're winning comfortably.

36 minutes ago, thabucks said:

We have no time to do anything if that happens. 

He's been a little forgotten over the summer after building his way back. The guy is an assist machine with the players now around him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tezzaleed said:

seems like the only player in villatalk history that has actually got worse in people's memory than better whilst out injured.  

Carlos is another.

I put it down to potential. They are players that most can see could be great and highly impactful in the team but they never seem to rise to that level on a consistent basis (Carlos vs Arsenal/Man City) comes to mind.

I think its fan frustration more than anything - the opposite is the limited player who works super hard for the team and does a job. Heroes.

45 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Carlos is another.

I put it down to potential. They are players that most can see could be great and highly impactful in the team but they never seem to rise to that level on a consistent basis (Carlos vs Arsenal/Man City) comes to mind.

I think its fan frustration more than anything - the opposite is the limited player who works super hard for the team and does a job. Heroes.

No Carlos costing us results by brainless passes to opponents under no pressure that led straight to goals put me off him, and that's just tip of iceberg. There were plenty of other factors at play in Arsenal/City to overly praise Carlos

I think he is likely to go in the summer.

We've got better players than him in his position.

If he is happy to be a squad rotation player, playing 10-15 games a season that is fine but I think it's unlikely.

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Far away in the pecking order

Can't him featuring much and can see him moving on either In january or next summer

Depends if Emery sees him as 100% fit yet or not. Remember Alex Moreno and Pau coming back from injury, being named on the bench but not used? It could be similar.

Edited by Tom13

I think Emery is building up his fitness, remember he's been off for over a year. I think the two home games coming up are the games for him to get minutes and the Wycombe game

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â